Mobile improvements

dabookman

Reaction score
Hi, everyone,

since one of our biggest projects, the new Android version of Tribal Wars Mobile, has been tackled and is now available for everyone, we want to hear your opinion. Since both, the Android and iOS versions are now on equal footing, we can more easily create and develop for both of them, and we're always looking for ways to improve it. You could of course help us by answering the following questions:

1. What are things you can do on mobile, but seem easier or better to do on browser right now?
2. What are things you can do on browser but can't do on mobile?
3. What small pieces of info are missing on mobile? What are the most annoying aspects of playing on mobile, even when using it as a companion app?
4. What are some unique features you would like to see on mobile that are not available on browser either?

Thank you,
your TW Team

Deleted User - 896972

I cant seem to use my mass scav script on the app.

Damacsta

Reaction score
Couple things I can do on desktop and not mobile:

Being able to search reports (text based search bar) would be great :)
And accepting reports that are forwarded to you.

Damacsta

Reaction score
Missing the ability to send LA runs to scouted barbs.

On desktop I can open a report of a barb I hit with scouts (normally when ramming walls or farming with scouts looking for those sweet sweet hauls) then open the report and press the C button on it to send enough LC to empty the vill.

Don't seem to have the ability to do that on mobile, no LA buttons on reports on barb vills.

Mecqq

Reaction score
Hello in the Android version it is very annoying to switch between the villages ... There should be buttons left and right. Stroke left and right with your finger Doesn't work properly and it's annoying in 80+ villages It works much better in the IOS version (I test it with IOS / Andorid Tablet and with Mobile)
I have to say that the IOS app is a thousand times better than the Android version since 4 years... and that's sad for the Android peoples.

Kind Regards