Mobile phone question - farm assistant?

DeletedUser

Can someone tell me where I'll find the FA button when playing on an android with premium? I could find it before I activated free PA, but now it seems to be lost behind the quick bar.

DeletedUser

It's hidden under a few menus go to
Overviews then open up the overview dropdown, then you click account manager and farm assistant is at the bottom.
maybe save a link to it on your quickbar to save the hassle of opening the menus

DeletedUser11204

I have a link to it, if you want mail me in game on w13 - dekiller337

DeletedUser

Thanks, that's ok - I've figured it. It never occurred to me that I could just put it on the quickbar!

DeletedUser6695

I'm not sure if you're being a smartass or misunderstood my post. I use the regular version of tw whilst playing from my phone as FA is easier to access

DeletedUser

the answer is both , and I feel ashamed i thought you were just saying not to use the phone
I find the regular version works well most of the time but it acts weird sometimes on my ipod i can't zoom though havent had any problem on my android.
Sorry for the comment above I just thought you were being an ass :p

DeletedUser4753

I use regular version as well, I'm told there's an actual tw app for apple
But for Android its either phone version or regular.
Regular is far better Imo just stubby fingers struggle hitting the tiny fa button, though as someone said I can quick bar it perhaps :)

DeletedUser4083

There is an iphone TW app, although I know that a few of my tribe mates have been having problems with it since the update. The android app is still in beta testing as far as I'm aware, so best to just stick with the main version of TW.

DeletedUser4753

what phone browsers are people running
for desktop I stick to opera for the lot, but on phone have recently tried opera mobile browser and also prefer it, problem is on minimap its ery poor but for everything else its better.

that said I'm comparing with the in built browser so perhaps thier are better phone browsers for the job??