mods should they be allowed to play??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

a question i keep asking myself. should the moderators of tribal wars be allowed to play the game.

a few will say yes and a few will say no.

personally my answer is no with the reason being that the moderators playing the game can have an influence over the person moderating the game'

what do you say yes or no and maybe the reason why

ched

DeletedUser5528

yes mods should be able to play the game, as long as they do not mod the world they play. No influence can really be used as you would actually have to break a rule to be punished, if you dont break any you wont be punished no matter who you are.

DeletedUser8815

mods should be players first. How else are you gonna find people to mod.

Once they accept a mod position there reward is to get free prem points, that if they are not allowed to play become pointless.

I can only answer for myself, i have often thought about applying but if it meant giving up the game then i would never consider modding.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9233

I freely admit I don't know much about what the Mods do. I would however be surprised if mods are allowed to play the same world they mod. As a mod of that world, what information do they have access to? Log-on times for example, mails?

Maybe a mod can explain what info they have access to? Maybe instead of a player interview, next time we can have an interview with a mod, telling us what they do on a daily basis?

Regards

DeletedUser9918

i recon mods should be allowed to play any worlds what are they going to do wrong tell us we need to remove bad scripts

DeletedUser5528

all info is out there you just have to go look for it. There is a whole forum dedicated to scripts so they have told you, you have found your way here to talk about it so you can find your way there ?

DeletedUser269

I think this is a rather silly thread to be honest, the mods give up their free time to help the game and the community.

DeletedUser269

No, they just seems to understand what mods give up to help.

DeletedUser4

[tt]Im sure we have answered this question time and time again

Mods do NOT have rights to any world they play,

Ingame mods do not have rights to worlds they play on or have played on for a min of 6 months, infact out of the ingame team only Sparks and Aliyah play on the UK server and Aliyah not actively. None of the Admin team play on this server we all play else where.

If you have an issue with a moderator or moderation then please feel free to contact me via the support system otherwise enjoy playing the game as mods will continue to play.
[/tt]

Status
Not open for further replies.