Morale Hanger Oners!

DeletedUser8842

im playing world uk14 and i can honestly say that some players are taking the absolute p.....cheek with this morale thing......ive got villages next to me on morale less than 50% who wont grow and wont leave and just annoy me by staying still for far too long......why cannot the morale increase at least every few days so i can get rid of them without wasting my time and energy and troops to theae people who are just winding me up no end! by being hanger oners!

DeletedUser11971

recruit a morale basher then and let them remove these unsightly dots from your pretty maps!

DeletedUser

Even if the settings had increasing moral on W14 (some worlds do have this option)

By the time the couple days came up so that the moral would rise a bit, if your a good player you would have grow more in them two days that it would have probably dropped even more.

The best way to take care of this problem is

1) Wait for them to delete, if they are not growing at all and still on the world chances are it ether hasnt been 2 weeks yet or they have premium activated.

2) Have a tribe mate near clear thats smaller in points clear him for you and just offer him a nuke back in return.

3) Get a moral basher, the problem with moral bashing is 90% of the time ether you turn on them or they turn on your sooner or later.