Morale

DeletedUser

Am going to go ahead and assume never, as its based on points. There will always be those who excel in points, and those who stay on low points for whatever reason. Thus Morale.

DeletedUser

morale is a pain, its not my fault if someones started four weeks later, they have villages i want to eat...

DeletedUser

I don't believe morale will ever be taken out if it's part of a worlds setting.

DeletedUser

There are advantages to morale worlds, just have to utilize them to your favor :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5528

Like having a chance at another bash after someone rims you :lol:

DeletedUser

On UK1, i have/had around 800,000 points. I was and am being attacked by a 6 mil. point player and a 7 mil. point player.

I have killed around 120 of their nukes via morale. That world has been going for around 2 years now, so therefore, morale will never expire :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Some worlds have settings where morale expires after a certain length of time. w53 .net had this setting.

As far as i am aware all uk worlds have morale active based on a points and time basis, and do not have the expiring morale setting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Morale helps the beginners, the bigger players are meant to stay to the core and fight it out while the little guy on the rim fights and become bigger making their way into the core as well, if morale didn't exist new players wouldn't stand a chance. From what i can tell UK8 only has morale based on points not time :)

DeletedUser

Morale helps the beginners, the bigger players are meant to stay to the core and fight it out while the little guy on the rim fights and become bigger making their way into the core as well, if morale didn't exist new players wouldn't stand a chance. From what i can tell UK8 only has morale based on points not time :)

Not stirctly true, I'm currently on the rim and I do experience Morale issues, 54% for at least 10-15 villages in my area at the minute. Just not plausable to clear for now.

DeletedUser

Not stirctly true, I'm currently on the rim and I do experience Morale issues, 54% for at least 10-15 villages in my area at the minute. Just not plausable to clear for now.

How many of those villages are still under beginner protection? Also this world isn't that old so there will be a lot of newcomers coming into the rim to pee you off with morale ;)

W53 i mentioned in an earlier post. The settings stated that morale would be turned off after 90 days. W53 settings.

I guess this is a good idea as it will spur the smaller players to catch up before getting a licking from the big boys. I do however like that this world is points only, means long distance nukes can be sent :)

DeletedUser

How many of those villages are still under beginner protection? Also this world isn't that old so there will be a lot of newcomers coming into the rim to pee you off with morale ;)

None of them are in BP, not in 20x20 anyway. out towards the far left of me am sure theres some though.

DeletedUser

Checked your area quickly and from the looks of things to your east there are some villas that are about 2.5k points, to be fair your in good place and a bad place, good because a lot of the villas in your immediate area will become barbs and nice farms but bad because as you say not much to target. But that in itself isnt bad as you have the upper hand of time to be able to create a fatter nuke to take down a nice target once one become available, i dont tend to noble under 3k for my first villa and then as i grow that minimum point ennoblement gets higher. Nobling too soon isnt good for a player either but i agree with you that your area is a bad area for morale :p