More Advice....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9598

Well it seems it is real, so firstly apologies to Jo for laughing, sorry hun.

Secondly Mancunia your some special kind of (blank) for posting this up in the first place, no need for it what so ever!

DeletedUser

Your idiocy amuses me ^

I think it's quite sad that a mod is playing little jokes on CF, second one I've seen.

Other way around the mod wouldn't be too happy....probably get banned

DeletedUser3312

like my love for jp.

I wouldn't tell him though cos I'm shy and stuff

DeletedUser

Yeah well we all love JP, ad let him sit on ma face anyday of the week for a handmade croc skin handbag with matching shoes!

DeletedUser9598

Your idiocy amuses me ^

I think it's quite sad that a mod is playing little jokes on CF, second one I've seen.

If this is a wind up (after i thought it was anyway) then frazzlemartini has some explaining to do :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser10327

Your idiocy amuses me ^

Uh huh
so how comes CF is completely unaffected and Jo is leaving?
My god :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Dude, ure tryna keep a joke going that died on its arse the minute it was posted.

Why would he till be a mod if she was leaving:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser10327

She's asked for a permaban on all of her accounts and l@@K! one already has been banned (ofcourseistillloveyou)
foolish meechan

DeletedUser

Yeah 1 account she banned herself:icon_rolleyes:

Frazzle, you forget I'm just like u bro....a troll

Always thinkin about JP Matt...he always on ma mind(heart)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Unfortunately ofcourseIstillloveyou has asked Tracy to permaban her and has quit as a mod...

In hindsight the original post was a mistake... but the chance to bring two of my good friends that deserve all the good things that go with true love together was too good to turn down...

I completely miss read CF feelings... well to be honest... CF lied to me (although I blame Nuaz's jealousy for that)... I'd post up the mails but look where that got us...

Don't blame me.. blame CF... he has turned out not to be the person I once thought he was and allowed a shallow and jealous person ruin what could of been a thing of beauty... you know who you are, Nauz...

Unfortunately it's too late to save Jo.. though I believe her co-player will continue to play ofcourseIstillloveyou... she has even deleted her skype account...

I hope you all will join me in wishing Jo well in whatever MMORPG she goes too and pray with me that she finds the true love she deserves...

DeletedUser3312

Jp68

I wonder if 68 is his fav number. Maybe has something to do with his phone number :eek:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Not even funny seriously, CF don't even like the fact the jokes on him, get a grip.

Unfortunately Meechan on a good day, you know little of what you talk about.. and this isn't a good day...

There is no joke on CF... he is just a victim of his attractiveness... (and should be studying...)

Status
Not open for further replies.