First up; T.R.T

Rank 5 at time of printing >.>

So, like, yeah.

YGP got bored.

YGP makes PnP of noob rank 5 tribe

Toma Kamijo today at 22:23
Hauu~~

So, i'm in [ally]Lost~[/ally] and i've fallen out with the leaders >.<

I was hoping you could invite me into your tribe so I would be able to fight off their attacks? :s

Thanks if you can, i'm very reliable. ^^

^^Simple enough, right?

Well... time to look inside i guess. :?

i1cppi.jpg

Hrmmms. Well, clearly recruiting or "Growing" fast :p

So... Diplom time? :d

15p3h9y.jpg

Oh well, those allies will help i'm sure (nod)

Look guise! They haz noble claims! >.<

11masnm.jpg

o: Awesome Claim! ^^

Forums must be good, surely?

2epnaf7.png

Oh... yeah :s

Damn cluttered with pointless spam to their families. Right.

Some threads, maybe?

x1i0e0.jpg

DO YOU HAZ A CHURCH GUISE? D:

Clearly they're optimistic...

2i700aq.jpg

Only way that would happen is if somehow they mass-recruit the world... Or they put every other tribe as an ally.

2mm8shu.jpg

Nice to know how they treat each other... At least he got Rank 1 ODA o:

23h9j6q.jpg

Seen worse, but loving the lack of Rams/Cats <3

Anyway, that's all for now;
Subject You have been dismissed from the tribe THE REAL TRUE
Sent Feb 25,2010 23:32
hated dismissed you from the tribe THE REAL TRUE

Much <3 from the family huggers.

YGP.

1 down... 1 to go :d

So, next up; R_O_T.

Rank 10 at time of printing.

Simple enough tribe to get in;

Toma Kamijo today at 03:32
So... basically... I'm getting tired of my tribe being noobish >.>

Could i possibly join R_O_T? :3

I'm experienced on most elemens of TW.

Thankies if i can. ^^

And, Viola.

16h4vas.jpg

Hrmmms... lots of movemets around, to be expected of course. ^^

2v9xmoz.jpg

Nice couple of Allies o:

Suprising they haven't got any more >.<

2cz7kt4.jpg

Oh... wow o.o

I can see they'll have the most impressive noble stats! >.<

To the forums! >.<

29zwhg.jpg

Nice amount of blue, but i've seen worse <3

Now for a beautifully written guide... >.>

6f8f1k.jpg

Great and wonderfully eloquent guide! ^^

Sadly, our stay in R_O_T will be cut short... so (For Rena :3)

fdyhwi.jpg

Who else wants to take us Lost~ peoples in?

We're looking for a new tribe.... >:3

DeletedUser

Personally, I find it disgusting how you think you have the ethics to do something like this. This is probably the most horrible thing I have seen done in my time in tribal wars.

First off, you have tarnished players and tribes names forever. It is not your right to do that. I find it criminal to silently mock players, when we all started out thinking "swordmen are cool so lets get loads of those". At least some people are making an effort to guide new players in this game. If I was a new player, reading this, I would have quit straight away, as you are giving the tribal wars community a bad name it does not deserve.

Secondly, I will admit you have a good sense of humour. I recognise that. But in future, keep your insults to yourself and a few friends, not the public.

I hope you reconsider doing this in these forums again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, don't keep it to yourself.
I wanna read more!

btw: I have a church too! (I thought I was l33t but now it seems loads of people have them :icon_cry:)

DeletedUser

Personally, I find it disgusting how you think you have the ethics to do something like this. This is probably the most horrible thing I have seen done in my time in tribal wars.

First off, you have tarnished players and tribes names forever. It is not your right to do that. I find it criminal to silently mock players, when we all started out thinking "swordmen are cool so lets get loads of those". At least some people are making an effort to guide new players in this game. If I was a new player, reading this, I would have quit straight away, as you are giving the tribal wars community a bad name it does not deserve.

Secondly, I will admit you have a good sense of humour. I recognise that. But in future, keep your insults to yourself and a few friends, not the public.

Bawwwwwwwwww ;w;

I'm sorry my dear, it won't happen again ^^

You see... if the tribes in question decent, anything i posted here wouldn't be "Tarnishing" their names now, would it.

If anything, it would be supporting them, giving them a glimpse inside the tribe, and showing how awesome the tribes are?

Well... that's what it should be :3

But apparently they're too... awful?

I mean, look at how easy it was to enter both of them? :d

If they were potentially good, non-massrecruiting, i wouldn't have been able to get in :p

I do have a rather large sense of humour, as we all do in Lost~ ^^

Don't take it too harshly, it was all in the name of fun.

DeletedUser

You would have just cut out all the good points. To me, one of the key things that links a tribe together is the people that are in it. If they are friendly and can learn quickly, then that is a sign of a good tribe. You can't see that by infiltrating in there.

You also didn't try and counter the fact that you are giving the tribal wars community a bad name, or that we were all noobs to begin with, so you should spend your time helping them rather than destroying them?

Don't take it too harshly, it was all in the name of fun.

You tried it with BL, and you saw the reaction you got. They didn't find it fun, nor did I.

DeletedUser

Firsty why is it that you are only speaking up on this post...There are quite a few other threads with "infiltration" in this is not the first.

Sine tribalwars began since the first world was opened...there was infiltration!Spying has been in the game all along,it does provide laughs...yes...but it also provides a chance for the victims to learn,you can be sure they won't let it happen again >.> O'RLY?

At the end of the day if a tribe is in the top 20 it is prone to get spys in...they shouldn't deserve to be in the top 20 if they spam invites out to surrounding players mass recruiting everyone and anyone foolishly enough to accept...They basically asked to be spied upon...

At the end of the day it exsposes inexperienced tribes and provids them to be targeted with a few laughs on the way,and maybe next time they will do things differently.

Again i agree with you,we should help them than destroying them but help comes in many forms..There are plenty of tutorials tw has to offer...and the best help you can get is through experience.

As for giving tribalwars community a bad name it has nothing to do with anything,the only way you could give tw a bad name is by cheating in-game manipulation software,all round bad attitude which i have hardly ever come across and im sure as hell most of the people on the externals would give help if there were asked,or advertising the game as rubbish (which it isn't)

Overall message is they can learn from they mistakes.

Mwah o_O

DeletedUser

They don't need yout to silently mock them. Their lack of experience will show in battle, not in their forums.

You are giving tribal wars community a bad name... you are coming across as harmful, uneducated, spiteful individuals. I am so lucky when I first came to this game, I came to a helpful and friendly tribe, not people like you.

And with less than a week into the game, you are already exposing them. That is way to early, give them a chance to learn first!

DeletedUser

You would have just cut out all the good points. To me, one of the key things that links a tribe together is the people that are in it. If they are friendly and can learn quickly, then that is a sign of a good tribe. You can't see that by infiltrating in there.

You also didn't try and counter the fact that you are giving the tribal wars community a bad name, or that we were all noobs to begin with, so you should spend your time helping them rather than destroying them?
True.

But from what I saw (I'm still in R_O_T :d) they are a nice bunch of people. Unsuccesful, but nice, i guess.

As are Lost~ - some of the nicest people in TW are in there :3

The difference between them, and a tribe like Lost~ is that R_O_T are probably hoping to survive on this world - aimlessly - for a long time. Lost~ are here purely for fun. ^-^

I didn't actually see your point; I was taking out the trash whilst replying so kinda skimmed...

And now i'll reply -.-

I find it criminal to silently mock players, when we all started out thinking "swordmen are cool so lets get loads of those". At least some people are making an effort to guide new players in this game. If I was a new player, reading this, I would have quit straight away, as you are giving the tribal wars community a bad name it does not deserve.

Incorrectly guiding new players leads them to become noobs though.
If, for example, someone posted on their forums PP's start-up guide, it'd work well, to a degree, and guide them until the next point they needed help.
Sure, they think they're helping, by "Making an effort", but really they're warping these new players views on the game.
Which, btw, is incorrectly assuming that all these players are new; and i quote;
Patrick*** said:
this Hc build does work well just run it in the simulater if you dont think it will work.

I used it on my w36 account and it was perfect never lost a village but still had over a million ODD
See! Look! Really succesful. >.>
My point is; They're not completely new. I for one would love to teach someone from absolutely nothing, but anyone with the slightest bit of TW knowledge is... unpure, i guess. Therefore harder to teach.
As they're being led by, well, people who just shouldn't be leading; Thus the guides etc. are an inferior quality, which will lead to the inevitable farming/nobling of their members. It's a leadership problem, a noob tribe can survive under a succesful, non noobish leadership, sure. But they do not have this.

I find it impressive that by reading this, people would quit? Seriously?

If that's the kind of player you're describing, why should they be playing in the first place?

People and players who strive on after a poor start are the ones who do well in the long run, not those who quit just because someone managed to "Infiltrate" them.

I am not giving the TW community a bad name ^^

I'm simply having a bit of fun, anyone with a sense of humour (Example - Zalastian) can read this and laugh at it. It's purely for fun, after all, this is just a game, right?

You tried it with BL, and you saw the reaction you got. They didn't find it fun, nor did I.

I didn't try it, My favourite Loli did, and succeeded. <3

And why getting so defensive of things that aren't harmful at all, just fun?

You're waaaaaaaaaay to uptight, there are plenty of ways to enjoy this game, this for me, and others, is one of them. ^^

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Hey, bliss ninny. Put a sock in it. It is absolutely our right to tarnish people's reputations. Slander is wrong, shining a spotlight on the truth is not.

They don't need yout to silently mock them. Their lack of experience will show in battle, not in their forums.

You are giving tribal wars community a bad name... you are coming across as harmful, uneducated, spiteful individuals. I am so lucky when I first came to this game, I came to a helpful and friendly tribe, not people like you.

And with less than a week into the game, you are already exposing them. That is way to early, give them a chance to learn first!

The only one coming off as uneducated is you, now take your naivety and go elsewhere.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Not really silent if it is on the world forums :icon_eek:

Hmmm i don't think anyone on here is "harmful" or "Spiteful" they would be banned?!?!

"uneducated" perhaps :lol:

Majority of the people on here are friendly./O'RLY

And for exsposing them on the first week, thats the kind thing to do so they dont spend months playing the game putting all thier effort into to get exsposed then?

and hurt their feelings more /sarcasm

The best place for them to learn is on the rim were the less developed players normally start!

DeletedUser

Hey leave T.R.T be, i'm trying to help them out :) They have there flaws but there nice people and all they need is a bit of experience and guiding in the right direction. I so knew you were a spy.. they worshipped you :lol:

I'm just there trying to help them out a bit so, flame away but they'll get better eventually... (hopefully)

DeletedUser

You are confusing infiltration, during war, and this kind of infiltration, which is far worse.

Perhaps, I am perceived as uptight, but I was shocked when I first saw this. I know in my .net world, anything like this would be shot at, and worse than what I have done.

We all have different boundries of fun. It is what makes us individuals. It can however be very useful in determining people's behavioural patterns, as well as other characteristics.

@Nauzhror
Care to explain how am I uneducated. I am not, you are. You support me in this case by coming to these forums with nothing to say, but to insult. Great work.

As for being a tribalhugger... you are wrong. I enjoy war games, including tribal wars, but it is not to say we can't remain respectful and curtious.

@Mk Reborn
You are a good debator, I enjoyed that thoroughly. It is a shame I cannot say that about everyone.

My work here is done, as all that has happened, is that people are concentrating on having debates with me, rather than concentrating on the topic.

Good day! :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
@Nauzhror
Care to explain how am I uneducated. I am not, you are. You support me in this case by coming to these forums with nothing to say, but to insult. Great work.

How exactly am I uneducated? You seem to have mixed up the definitions of educated and polite. Hell, most highly educated people are not polite. Your views are naive and ignorant, plain and simple. One of the best ways to destroy an enemy tribe is to destroy the morale of their members (which includes, but is not limited to publicly mocking them), whining that it's not "right" or "fair" isn't going to change that.

You keep arguing that we have no right to do this, but, alas, we do. Whether it is the right thing to do is a debate revolving around ethics, there is no correct answer. Whether we have the right to do it though is not the same as whether doing so is the right thing or whether we should do so, and thus has a definite answer: Yes.

Unfortunately you are not a good debater, your arguments hinge solely on one single emotion: empathy.

DeletedUser6481

I'm sure you're all *dying* to see who else Lost~ has been inside? ^^

Well... here's two more o:

First up; T.R.T

Rank 5 at time of printing >.>

So, like, yeah.

YGP got bored.

YGP makes PnP of noob rank 5 tribe

^^Simple enough, right?

Well... time to look inside i guess. :?

i1cppi.jpg

Hrmmms. Well, clearly recruiting or "Growing" fast :p

So... Diplom time? :d

15p3h9y.jpg

Oh well, those allies will help i'm sure (nod)

Look guise! They haz noble claims! >.<

11masnm.jpg

o: Awesome Claim! ^^

Forums must be good, surely?

2epnaf7.png

Oh... yeah :s

Damn cluttered with pointless spam to their families. Right.

Some threads, maybe?

x1i0e0.jpg

DO YOU HAZ A CHURCH GUISE? D:

Clearly they're optimistic...

2i700aq.jpg

Only way that would happen is if somehow they mass-recruit the world... Or they put every other tribe as an ally.

2mm8shu.jpg

Nice to know how they treat each other... At least he got Rank 1 ODA o:

23h9j6q.jpg

Seen worse, but loving the lack of Rams/Cats <3

Anyway, that's all for now;
Subject You have been dismissed from the tribe THE REAL TRUE
Sent Feb 25,2010 23:32
hated dismissed you from the tribe THE REAL TRUE

Much <3 from the family huggers.

YGP.

1 down... 1 to go :d

So, next up; R_O_T.

Rank 10 at time of printing.

Simple enough tribe to get in;

And, Viola.

16h4vas.jpg

Hrmmms... lots of movemets around, to be expected of course. ^^

2v9xmoz.jpg

Nice couple of Allies o:

Suprising they haven't got any more >.<

2cz7kt4.jpg

Oh... wow o.o

I can see they'll have the most impressive noble stats! >.<

To the forums! >.<

29zwhg.jpg

Nice amount of blue, but i've seen worse <3

Now for a beautifully written guide... >.>

6f8f1k.jpg

Great and wonderfully eloquent guide! ^^

Sadly, our stay in R_O_T will be cut short... so (For Rena :3)

fdyhwi.jpg

Who else wants to take us Lost~ peoples in?

We're looking for a new tribe.... >:3

Leave All Tribes Alone!
You Have Said Realy Horrid Things About Our Tribe And This Is A Message To Any Tribes That Take Him In :

:icon_twisted: Don't Give Him And Privs!
Your Tribe Will Hate It For Ever!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

@Mk Reborn
You are a good debator, I enjoyed that thoroughly. It is a shame I cannot say that about everyone.

My work here is done, as all that has happened, is that people are concentrating on having debates with me, rather than concentrating on the topic.

Good day! :icon_wink:

Hmmm fair play :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Leave All Tribes Alone!
You Have Said Realy Horrid Things About Our Tribe And This Is A Message To Any Tribes That Take Him In :

Lol, I love the way you use a capital at the start of every word :lol:

DeletedUser

Leave All Tribes Alone!

Nah he loves me really... :icon_biggrin: