More Infiltration?

DeletedUser

There’s some really good points in there. Well done.
Thanks there is some in your argument too :icon_wink: sorry for the long reply but this is my second attempt after someone thought it would be funny to wait until I had finished before deleting it and then copying something else so I couldn’t get it back :icon_cry: needless to say they now have a snapped COD MW2 disk :)

But just to pick a few holes in this argument, I might as well start like you did …
Okay lets get started :icon_wink:

I’m sure there are plenty of grammar and spelling mistakes in everybody’s posts … but to come out and make a song and dance about first off is IMHO worthless.

So much so that they even created a forum rule regarding it:
“It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling”

To be honest I was hinting at how the way he was responding as it gave me the opinion that he did not truly understand the wording that we were using as he repeatedly said the same words without spelling them right which means either he doesn’t really use those words often and that he’s trying to use bigger words to try and act smart or that he is copying and pasting from what he has said before and changing what he has said but still giving out the same message :) Also I believe a rule states in the rules

Please reread the text before posting it to avoid mistakes. Your text might be read by hundreds of players so make sure it is understandable

He continued to post comments which were had wrongful spellings it was getting quite annoying.

While we’re on the same sort of subject

WTF? Can someone please explain how you ask the question / phrase “really” after every statement?

I believe it is him being sarcastic would you like us to put little sarcasm tags like this: [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] for you every time we are being sarcastic? :icon_wink: His explanation is here to stop you going back and looking :icon_wink:

I shall explain! O'RLY? :)

It is a mere attempt at sarcasm,E,g in one of my earlier posts,I quoted and insult from gemarriott,I named the insult , insult? and after O'RLY? as to say Is the really insult? It doesn't seem much like one,as in "it does not offend me".

I would explain each time I used O'RLY? but you know what I can't be Bothered! :icon_cool:

Yes I actually agree :icon_cry: I used it to much.O'RLY?

If you can find me an O'RLY that is not being used properly I shall edit it out?:icon_twisted: O'RLY

So yeah pretty much my lame attempt at sarasm. O'RLY? :icon_rolleyes:

Alas it does not damage any of my arguments! (I hope)

Pronounced Oh Really? As in disbelief. O'RLY?

So … anyway … moving on …

Sounds like a good idea :)

Your use of the word “fact” is very loose here. Surely this is just your opinion cleverly disguised with the word fact in front of it?

As for the opinion held within those “facts”. Can’t debate the first one.

It may seem that way; sorry I did not give evidence of myself being Dignified and where I have showed my morality I will do so now :icon_wink: My school/college record shows that I have always acted in a moral and ethical manner not only leading a college team to success but also in being a responsible prefect dressing smartly for both school and college and when turning up to more formal event therefore I believe I act in a dignified manner.

I have also acted with morality by donating money to charity, volunteering at victim support and not only selling my own shares but persuading my dad to sell his shares in an act of protest because the local business which we had shares in was planning to announce redundancies. While I think it is pointless to get into a debate I felt It necessary to give evidence because I earlier used the word fact :)

But the second one … is that not what a forum is all about? Ie someone posts stuff, someone reads stuff, someone responds to stuff and so on … so how the fact have you let him continuously post?

Yes I believe we respected him by reading what he had to say and giving well thought out counter arguments with evidence he continuously decided to ignore the points of our argument and dish out insults.

Again … moving on …
Yes lets

By success you surely mean that the tribe(s) in question have all folded now and are no more? Or by success you mean that “most” players now know that this tribe(s) started off with a mass recruitment drive?

Or there could well be another option for the measure of success? I’d appreciate if you would be a little more direct with regards to your answer here so I can then be in a position to respond.

They achieved success by achieving the aims in which it was intended for, which was to discredit the tribe in the public eye which judging by the reactions on the forum it successfully managed to do. I think that some of the players response in the topic added to the success of the PnP in further embarrassing themselves by acting childish and showing how they cannot have a well educated intelligent debate.

There’s then some mention of forum rules. … I’ll take a direct quote “Please treat each other with respect and remain polite. Do not forget that there are people of different ages and with different gaming ‘know-how’. Therefore, please stay patient if questions arise that you may consider “stupid” or “childish”.”

He was not asking questions though he was continuously acting like a big baby and I was losing my patience as we were making well thought out responses and all he was doing was ignoring them and kept resorting to personal insults I think he was braking the rule you just quoted as he was not treating us with respect and was not very polite in fact he insulted most of the people playing the game.

This whole PnP element at this early stage is from IMHO a respected; trusted; valuable; veteran of TW … and its sole attempt is to target new tribes, with brand new players who neither have the experience nor the know how in dealing with these situations. The sad truth is that although several people have (and see) the funny side of this and therefore can laugh it off (see the T*U*D similar thread), these new players are being asked the question in the first 3 days of joining do I want to be a part of this GAME. There’s two options for them to choose. Continue playing and deal with it (that’s even if they know about it … took me nearly two weeks to learn about some blooming forum, I kept going to the tribal one!!), or they can give up. This UK4 world is already struggling for people. We’re 4 days in and the Core isn’t filled up – is that normal?

It is part of the game we had to deal with it when we first started and it teaches them a lesson which will stick as it is a hard lesson but it will stick rather than them being thought what to do you learn from your mistakes. I Have to say that when asked for help I try to respond in the best manner I can and there is even a guides section which even some of the people writing comments here have wrote. As for the question I think that we have all suffered but I do not believe many will quit and if they do then they are probably the people who quit after seeing an incoming or after losing their first village which can be bad but at least we are saving them the time and effort and it would have been worse if a spy got in stayed for a few months got privs and then either disbanded or kicked everyone from the tribe.

It is not normal for a world to take this long to fill up however it is because of the world settings not many people like the church yet Innogames like to put it on new worlds lately which is silly. They had a vote I believe on the .net server and they seen just how many people do not like the church. Also many people do not like the night bonus so therefore to the .net server.

I know you’re argument is that it’s a WAR game get over it. If they see these “PnP” posts as personal then its better they don’t play the game. My argument is that for the sake of the challenge the noobs should be given the chance to get to know the game before being targeted in this way.

Its fair play we are all at different skill levels. What can we do? Create a world only for newcomers? It would be hard to stop experienced players from creating new accounts and would not be financially viable nor would it really help newcomers.

Giving them a chance to make their own minds up on the game, rather than forcing them to answer a question only 3 days in .. well it can only be better for the game as a whole. The more players the better it should be. .... No? QUOTE]

Again we all went through it we have a guides section and the only real viable option for noobs to be taught is for there to be a series of teaching tribes such as Uteach which would require many of our more experienced players to put a lot of time and effort into the game which many may not be able to do. One thing which has been done is to make guides more accessible for newcomers so that they can get to grips with knowing what to do but in the end practice makes perfect and you learn from your mistakes so ultimately experiencing the different ways is the best way to learn. Yes the more players the better but if they are quitting over something like this then they are more likely to quit if they were to get rimmed later on in the game which would be worse as they would have wasted a lot of time, effort and even money into playing the game.

Sermon over :p

Good I’m Glad :icon_wink:

OOPs how rude of me, I totally missed this diatribe earlier genuinely by accident. .
Yes it was quite rude I’m glad you took the time to correct your impoliteness :)

I have read a bit of it but as you are so divorced from reality you must either be high on drugs or alcohol or totally incapable of coherent thought so I simply skimmed the rest of it.

Right this is another attempt by you to discredit what I have wrote. First you accuse me of launching a thunderous verbal attack then you start to question if I am on drugs as if my post is somehow wrong when there isn’t really anything wrong with it. Clearly this is another attempt by you to side step responding to my points as you cannot put up a decent counter argument to what I say then you launch into personal insults again. Seriously you are making yourself look like a child not only have I wrote my history coursework I have also wrote my law and general studies homework so if that gets a A as I usually get then It prove that I am not on drugs or alcohol. I do not believe you are on drugs or alcohol I just generally think that you cannot have a intelligent debate without insulting someone because either you again are like a child spitting his dummy out and having a tantrum or you are uneducated or have a low IQ.

However you are entitled to mis-interpret my posts as often as you wish, read into them as many incorrect meanings as your fevered little minds can concoct and attempt to falsely obtain the moral high ground by whatever idiotic means you can invent the simple fact remains that the mean and miserable way newcomers to this game and forum are treated by a great many of you in here does you no credit.
Sorry but you’re the one who is not actually returning any well thought out counter arguments and who is not giving any real evidence to support your points. You have truly proved to us that not only can you not have a educated debate but that you make up points from scratch not even giving any insight in to how you reached your conclusion. Therefore I think its best you keep your dummy in this time 

Of course I have been reading them but that does not mean those views are right!

Really you seem to be deluded about what is being said you make false claims with no evidence to back them up. You try to use underhand tactics even questioning the state of mind some of us are in when in fact most of us here are questioning what is going on in your mind. You ignore the fact that the majority of the forum is against you and think that somehow you are right when you are mistaken.

I have no objection to spying, etc to find out what is happening with an enemy and disrupt them from within but that is not really what has happened here. What YGP did was infiltrate a tribe made up basically of newcomers to the game, not to gain an edge in game but simply to ridicule them in a public forum for a bit of a giggle and so he could big it up in front of his mates. It shows a definite lack of character to think that that is acceptable behavior in civilized society. At this stage of the game it would be much better take newcomers under a wing rather than rip the p*** out of them in public. What YGP did and those of you that approve is little different from schoolyard bullying.

It is part of PnP which is what the forum is for do you not understand it was to turn public opinion against them. Again we have guides for them many of us creating or helping to create such guides. I know that when asked for advice I try to give it best I can or point them in the right direction. However the best way to get good at the game is to practice and to learn from your mistakes. Which is what the newcomers will do they will learn and it will lead to them becoming more aware of who they invite to their tribe and after all it is better this happening now than 6 months down the line isn’t it? Stop being so over dramatic to be honest if you were to know some history about some historical figures you would learn that although they are celebrated they had many vice’s and that some of the things our governments do are not pleasant yet you question someone’s character for how they act on a game. So now you are calling us all bullies brilliant just brilliant shows again how you like to insult us and question our characters. This is a war game so obviously tactics that are used in war are used here one of the key ways to defeat your enemy is to De-motivate them which is what PnP is for. In fact I think the book The Art Of War actually goes into some detail about how Intelligence gathering and how De-motivating the enemy can be important in battle.

Now having spent a good part of my working life getting shot at and facing bullies like you lot toe to toe so there is nothing that can be said on here that will upset me but all I am asking is that you "supposed masters of the game" show a little respect for the newcomer and start acting like grown ups instead of spoiled little brats.

Again another insult it's ridiculous that you insult us then expect us to listen to you.

But that is just the point I have been trying to make. It is all about respect. You don't like being called spoiled brats or bullies, It is not nice and you think I shouldn't do it right? Well ridiculing newcomers to a game simply for making a mistake for the way they play in public is not nice either! Especially when they know no different or how to defend themselves from ridicule. It really is a severe form of mental bullying.

Seriously I’ve had enough of this accusing us of mental bullying this is a game and the aim of the game is defeat the enemy by all means necessary therefore de-motivating your opponents is allowed as it’s a key part of the PnP system if you do not like PnP do not come on the externals. This has happened to other people and they have not nearly been as childish as you have been. I think if someone said Well we are new to the game we don’t know how to play we have pointed them towards the guides sections and gave advise but people like you wanted to start thrashing out personal insults and avoiding the counter arguments that we gave. Again TW has made the guides far more accessible for new comers and even has blogs and interviews done of the more experienced players.

Now had this happened a couple of months into the game when all those playing are hardened off a bit and aware of a few of the subtelties of the forums I might not have been so brutally honest in my attack on you all, as I could have squared it with my conscience with the rationale that "they should have known better" but to brutally attack people like that in public simply for having the nerve to not know how to play offended my sense of right of wrong. It was my intention to hurt feelings and let you know what it feels like to be picked on in a public forum.

Fair enough a decent explanation to why you felt the need to do so but still there was no need to insult some the majority of the people playing the game nor the Mod’s as many people never did anything to actually deserve being insulted. I think that the personal insults were to far maybe it would have been better to give well thought out arguments and avoid a lot of people a lot of infractions. I'd say that me and few people probably deserved a few of the insults the argument above is from what i intended to send before this was even written but i spent time writing it so I'm gonna post it.

Now there are people out there in very inhospitable places having far worse than harsh words thrown at them to allow us to have spats like this on internet forums many of them little more than kids themselves. The world is a miserable enough place in real life without trying to make it miserable on here where we are ALL supposed to be having some fun. So why not take an inexperienced player under your wing in future and teach them how to play properly rather than ridiculing them for not knowing?

I mean you can always noble them later when their village is worth more!:icon_twisted:

I totally agree about the world being a harsh place, there is way to much suffering going on what with the earthquakes in Haiti and Chile, the war Afghanistan and poverty all over the world and that’s not mentioning the problems we got back in our home countries and the problems in Africa etc. I think it may be best if all the comments we have made to each over were deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

tl;dr

Absinthe is aggrevated, so I would think of trying to contend with that monster of a reply.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
hello i am in trt the real true and i reaily would love to beat the poo out of you but seen as my freinds told me not to go round doing this anymore im just going to have to settle this as telling you to delete this topic or ill have to report it as you have just taken the piss out of me and my fellow tribe mates

Report all you want, is perfectly allowed.

DeletedUser

That made me Lulz XD

What i wanna know is why T.R.T dont want you to attack people with defence troops??

YGP- why am I not surprised you have an anime themed background on your browser lol

Wait! I'm not even on world 4:icon_eek:! .........shhh i got bored

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But that is just the point I have been trying to make. It is all about respect. You don't like being called spoiled brats or bullies, It is not nice and you think I shouldn't do it right? Well ridiculing newcomers to a game simply for making a mistake for the way they play in public is not nice either! especially when they know no different or how to defend themselves from ridicule. It really is a severe form of mental bullying.

Now had this happened a couple of months into the game when all those playing are hardened off a bit and aware of a few of the subtelties of the forums I might not have been so brutally honest in my attack on you all, as I could have squared it with my conscience with the rationale that "they should have known better" but to brutally attack people like that in public simply for having the nerve to not know how to play offended my sense of right of wrong. It was my intention to hurt feelings and let you know what it feels like to be picked on in a public forum.

Now there are people out there in very inhospitable places having far worse than harsh words thrown at them to allow us to have spats like this on internet forums many of them little more than kids themselves. The world is a miserable enough place in real life without trying to make it miserable on here where we are ALL supposed to be having some fun. So why not take an inexperienced player under your wing in future and teach them how to play properly rather than ridiculing them for not knowing?

I mean you can always noble them later when their village is worth more!:icon_twisted:

I'm sick of reading your childish, whiney posts already.

The problem here isn't the people posting PnP, it's you clearly not having a clue of how PnP works.

You ask others to show respect, yet you sit there dishing out insults like the hypocrite you are?

So please, instead of going on and on with the same tired nonsense, go away; you're just making a nuisance of yourself and contributing nothing constructive to these forums.

DeletedUser

Fair enough a decent explanation to why you felt the need to do so but still there was no need to insult some the majority of the people playing the game nor the Mod’s as many people never did anything to actually deserve being insulted. I think that the personal insults were to far maybe it would have been better to give well thought out arguments and avoid a lot of people a lot of infractions. I'd say that me and few people probably deserved a few of the insults the argument above is from what i intended to send before this was even written but i spent time writing it so I'm gonna post it.

I totally agree about the world being a harsh place, there is way to much suffering going on what with the earthquakes in Haiti and Chile, the war Afghanistan and poverty all over the world and that’s not mentioning the problems we got back in our home countries and the problems in Africa etc. I think it may be best if all the comments we have made to each over were deleted.

Rather than quote all your reply please accept I have read it digested and understood your points. As for deleting our posts I think not to be honest, as hopefully anybody stumbling across them in future will see how easy it is to escalate an argument and also how easy it is to stop one and maybe the world may be a slightly less miserable place for it.

I think from the above you have understood what I have tried to do in this thread too and that has pleased me. It was never my intention to alieniate everybody permanently but I felt something had to be said in defence of those who simply by virtue of being new to the game were being ridiculed in public and who didn't have the tools to fight back. By all means ridicule me, my hide is thick enough to take it but we should at least give the kids on the block a little toime to settle in. Once they've hasd time to learn the ropes than by all means fair game.

Oh and A solution for Doctor Venture,,

Don't read my posts in future, it'll only make your eyes bleed!:lol:

DeletedUser

Rather than quote all your reply please accept I have read it digested and understood your points. As for deleting our posts I think not to be honest, as hopefully anybody stumbling across them in future will see how easy it is to escalate an argument and also how easy it is to stop one and maybe the world may be a slightly less miserable place for it.

I think from the above you have understood what I have tried to do in this thread too and that has pleased me. It was never my intention to alieniate everybody permanently but I felt something had to be said in defence of those who simply by virtue of being new to the game were being ridiculed in public and who didn't have the tools to fight back. By all means ridicule me, my hide is thick enough to take it but we should at least give the kids on the block a little toime to settle in. Once they've hasd time to learn the ropes than by all means fair game.

Oh and A solution for Doctor Venture,,

Don't read my posts in future, it'll only make your eyes bleed!:lol:

Oh my goodness, you wouldn't happen to have a twin called Dorin who plays .net would you?

If you're this thinned skinned this early, I can only imagine things will only get much harder for you as the PnP starts to heat up as this world gets going. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Oh my goodness, you wouldn't happen to have a twin called Dorin who plays .net would you?

If you're this thinned skinned this early, I can only imagine things will only get much harder for you as the PnP starts to heat up as this world gets going. :icon_rolleyes:

Sorry had to bring this back but that was over the top. Another dorin!?

DeletedUser

By all means ridicule me, my hide is thick enough to take it but we should at least give the kids on the block a little toime to settle in. Once they've hasd time to learn the ropes than by all means fair game.

I'm new to the game does that mean i can write some awesome PnP to show everyone how laughable they are? :icon_biggrin:

P.S
It is certainly not a form or bullying......it's character building :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

YAWN...YAWN...YAWN...

Wow all this randomness made me tierd.

Humm YPG YOU FOOL I LOVE YOU BUT.. that bored me too Lol.. Anyways yes everyone starts out as a noob and they have to learn that no matter what it is a game. The game is built up in to sections

Fun
Sarcasm
Enthusiasm
Respect
Commitment
Dedication
Activity.

All these build up agame some i may have not mentioned but to me i think those say it all. I am clearly a respectful person and i can assure that, other members of the TW community can back me up if they like.

However.. People will learn by this they will stand up to it by competing against others that are not noobs. They can ask questions in the question/suggestions section, read guides or ask another member of the game on how they became as good as they are. Pnp is a form of collective and intelligent imformation aswell as fun and enthusiasm and it builds populairty depending on what you like.

So Just Remember That It Is A game.

THANKS

LD

DeletedUser

YAWN...YAWN...YAWN...

Wow all this randomness made me tierd.

Humm YPG YOU FOOL I LOVE YOU BUT.. that bored me too Lol.. Anyways yes everyone starts out as a noob and they have to learn that no matter what it is a game. The game is built up in to sections

Fun
Sarcasm
Enthusiasm
Respect
Commitment
Dedication
Activity.

All these build up agame some i may have not mentioned but to me i think those say it all. I am clearly a respectful person and i can assure that, other members of the TW community can back me up if they like.

However.. People will learn by this they will stand up to it by competing against others that are not noobs. They can ask questions in the question/suggestions section, read guides or ask another member of the game on how they became as good as they are. Pnp is a form of collective and intelligent imformation aswell as fun and enthusiasm and it builds populairty depending on what you like.

So Just Remember That It Is A game.

THANKS

LD

This is madness?!

Madness?!

This... is... TRIBALWARS!!!