More Infiltration?

DeletedUser

:lol:
DO ONE !!!!!!!!

Lets rock ppl and make W4 a world to be remembered

DeletedUser

hello i am in trt the real true and i really would love to beat the poo out of you but seen as my friends told me not to go round doing this anymore, I'm just going to have to settle this as telling you to delete this topic or ill have to report it as you have just taken the piss out of me and my fellow tribe mates.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Seriously that is just to funny to report, right for one you seem like you are about eight as you use childish words and write in a childish style. The fact that you actually think you can threaten us over the Internet to delete the topic is ridiculous the mod's won't listen to a Eight year old like you. What makes it even more funny is the only person who can delete the topic is the mods and what you gonna do to them report them for not listening to a Eight year old kid who thinks he is hard threatening people over the Internet :lol:

You choice of words are laughable and it makes me wonder what problems you have seeing that you just said your friends have told you to not go around hitting people it gives me the impression you are a chav or a wannabe chav who think they are hard but when they start on someone their own size get a good beating :) Now this forum is for PnP and the aim is to make your tribe look bad and you sir have just made it look even worse than it already is. In fact i would say considering the PnP quality your tribes presence on the externals has made the PnP far more successful that it would of been had yous not commented so thank you for your input :)

I hope you don't mind but i corrected your spelling :) Oh and if you are going to comment again on here please improve your vocabulary as my Six year old cousin knows more vocabulary than you do and can give a better response than that :)

DeletedUser

hello i am in trt the real true and i reaily would love to beat the poo out of you but seen as my freinds told me not to go round doing this anymore im just going to have to settle this as telling you to delete this topic or ill have to report it as you have just taken the piss out of me and my fellow tribe mates

Well let me see, i dont care, i dont care and err, i dont care.

iHate you and your bunch of noobs, and err, come and have a go if you think your hard enough son. :lol:

DeletedUser

today at 16:50

There’s some really good points in there. Well done.

But just to pick a few holes in this argument, I might as well start like you did …

… Again I've corrected your spelling mistakes

I’m sure there are plenty of grammar and spelling mistakes in everybody’s posts … but to come out and make a song and dance about first off is IMHO worthless.

So much so that they even created a forum rule regarding it:
“It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling”

While we’re on the same sort of subject
Mk Reborn; said:
“Sentence” …. / O'RLY
WTF? Can someone please explain how you ask the question / phrase “really” after every statement?

So … anyway … moving on …

… the fact is i alone probably have more dignity and morality than you do
… the fact is there is we respected you by listening to your view and even letting you continuously post but

Your use of the word “fact” is very loose here. Surely this is just your opinion cleverly disguised with the word fact in front of it?

As for the opinion held within those “facts”. Can’t debate the first one. But the second one … is that not what a forum is all about? Ie someone posts stuff, someone reads stuff, someone responds to stuff and so on … so how the fact have you let him continuously post?

Again … moving on …

This PnP was a success as it has confirmed to most players that this tribe is a mass recruiter Noob tribe :)

By success you surely mean that the tribe(s) in question have all folded now and are no more? Or by success you mean that “most” players now know that this tribe(s) started off with a mass recruitment drive?

Or there could well be another option for the measure of success? I’d appreciate if you would be a little more direct with regards to your answer here so I can then be in a position to respond.

There’s then some mention of forum rules. … I’ll take a direct quote “Please treat each other with respect and remain polite. Do not forget that there are people of different ages and with different gaming ‘know-how’. Therefore, please stay patient if questions arise that you may consider “stupid” or “childish”.”

This whole PnP element at this early stage is from IMHO a respected; trusted; valuable; veteran of TW … and its sole attempt is to target new tribes, with brand new players who neither have the experience nor the know how in dealing with these situations. The sad truth is that although several people have (and see) the funny side of this and therefore can laugh it off (see the T*U*D similar thread), these new players are being asked the question in the first 3 days of joining do I want to be a part of this GAME.

There’s two options for them to choose. Continue playing and deal with it (that’s even if they know about it … took me nearly two weeks to learn about some blooming forum, I kept going to the tribal one!!), or they can give up. This UK4 world is already struggling for people. We’re 4 days in and the Core isn’t filled up – is that normal?

I know you’re argument is that it’s a WAR game get over it. If they see these “PnP” posts as personal then its better they don’t play the game. My argument is that for the sake of the challenge the noobs should be given the chance to get to know the game before being targeted in this way.

Giving them a chance to make their own minds up on the game, rather than forcing them to answer a question only 3 days in .. well it can only be better for the game as a whole. The more players the better it should be. .... No?

Sermon over :p

DeletedUser

WTF? Can someone please explain how you ask the question / phrase “really” after every statement?

I shall explain! O'RLY? :)

It is a mere attempt at sarcasm,E,g in one of my earlier posts,I quoted and insult from gemarriott,I named the insult , insult? and after O'RLY? as to say Is the really insult? It doesn't seem much like one,as in "it does not offend me".

I would explain each time I used O'RLY? but you know what I can't be Bothered! :icon_cool:

Yes I actually agree :icon_cry: I used it to much.O'RLY?

If you can find me an O'RLY that is not being used properly I shall edit it out?:icon_twisted: O'RLY

So yeah pretty much my lame attempt at sarasm. O'RLY? :icon_rolleyes:

Alas it does not damage any of my arguments! (I hope)

Pronounced Oh Really? As in disbelief. O'RLY?

DeletedUser

Hmm i find it rude you do not quote nor respond to me :icon_cry: Again I've corrected your spelling mistakes:icon_wink: and now i will Analyze and comment on what you said unlike the way you just ignored what i had said about your posts:icon_eek:

This is a game and you start going on about dignity and morality hmm so you are now saying we posses no dignity nor morality the fact is i alone probably have more dignity and morality than you do the fact is there is we respected you by listening to your view and even letting you continuously post but as you continued to post you showed just how you have no respect for the forum rules or the other members of the forum therefore it is you who has no dignity and you have shown just what a baby you are having a tantrum. You have showed no respect to our more skilled players who have numerous in game achievements and who had the decency to read your post and comment without insulting you.

Fair enough maybe it is not the behavior of a paragon of virtue but it is nevertheless helping the players as it teaches them not to mass recruit as it gets spy's in and its better now after them not putting much time and effort into the game whereas in a few months time for a spy to get in and either do something like this or worse disband them. So what you say about it not helping it is as its teaching them a lesson they won't forget which means that it will stick more :icon_wink: Another thing as said before is that many players have created guides for new comers and there is even a guide section for them to learn how to play the game. So we are helping them we are just showing them that this is a WAR GAME and SPYING IS PART OF WARFARE therefore it is a legitimate means of collecting Intel and then PnP is a big part of this game therefore using that Intel to create a PnP on the forum is fair play therefore there is nothing wrong. This PnP was a success as it has confirmed to most players that this tribe is a mass recruiter Noob tribe :) If you do not like the art of war then DON'T PLAY A WAR GAME and go play something which may be more suited to you like Barbie. The fact is spying and forms of PnP have been used throughout history heck The book the Art Of War by Sun Tzu gives some insight into intelligence and how important moral is in warfare and this is a form of battering that moral.

I think you will find that I'm playing the game and am probably doing a lot better than you in fact i would say i am also who's the one using an alias or who isn't playing the game i cant find your account on w4:icon_confused: The only person dreg seems to sum up on this forum is yourself as it seems you are just trolling everyone on the forum for your own amusement therefore it would seem you are a despicable person:icon_wink: I would like to add that YPG is most likely ten times the player you are :)

:lol: So now you are actually insulting not only everyone on the forum you are insulting the moderators, the administrator's and everyone who helps to keep the game running smoothly so that people like you can play. Again I've corrected your spelling :icon_wink: Now be a good baby and keep your dummy in and since you are asking for a ban i would advise you that tribal wars can trace IP addresses and can also ban your proper account both on the forums and in game :) So stop trying to look 'The man' acting like you don't care and asking for ban's as I'm sure you will be running to Tracy or Tharg to reverse a ban if your wish was granted. Also i would like to say that discussing Infractions and Bans is against the rules and so please do not comment further on this matter. Oh and as for you never actually leave i think you do either that or you cannot come back to what i say :icon_wink:

OOPs how rude of me, I totally missed this diatribe earlier genuinely by accident. I have read a bit of it but as you are so divorced from reality you must either be high on drugs or alcohol or totally incapable of coherent thought so I simply skimmed the rest of it.

However you are entitled to mis-interpret my posts as often as you wish, read into them as many incorrect meanings as your fevered little minds can concoct and attempt to falsely obtain the moral high ground by whatever idiotic means you can invent the simple fact remains that the mean and miserable way newcomers to this game and forum are treated by a great many of you in here does you no credit.

DeletedUser

Some good points by the good Reverend. I gotta give you props.

DeletedUser

fact remains that the mean and miserable way newcomers to this game and forum are treated by a great many of you in here does you no credit

Now seriously.WTF!:mad: I think you need some glasses!

Have you not been reading all the facts and arguments against your views?:icon_twisted:

PnP! Its PART of the GAME! :icon_wink:

Which bit do you not understand? Part or Game? :icon_neutral:

The way you are going on about it,it is as although you are playing pokemon (No offense to pokefans,Barbie is already taken) with a bunch of three year old kids, we are team rocket and you are ash protecting pikachu?(from your perspective),the object of war is to demoralise the opposittion and destroy them...completely.

Again I find myself saying...

TribalWARS is not TribalHUGS, some parts of the game will be UNFAIR so is LIFE!

Newcomers or old veterans it has happened to everybody!
We are all in the same boat believe it or not.

The tribe in question,im sure not all of there members are newcomers.

In what way do we treat newcomers badly?
I don't see anyone in here actually bad-mouthing anyone except from yourself!
All I see is a game being played properly with politics and propaganda.

Deal with it.

DeletedUser

The tribe in question,im sure not all of there members are newcomers.

Er.. I've been playing since W6.net :lol:

And if anyone had been paying attention the what the actual propaganda was about you'll see a lot has happened.

DeletedUser

Er.. I've been playing since W6.net :lol:

Point proven not all there members are newcomers! The fact that veterans are sticking with them and helping them progress shows us that they are being treated like any other player or tribe.

DeletedUser

Now seriously.WTF!:mad: I think you need some glasses!

Have you not been reading all the facts and arguments against your views?:icon_twisted:

PnP! Its PART of the GAME! :icon_wink:

Of course I have been reading them but that does not mean those views are right!

I have no objection to spying, etc to find out what is happening with an enemy and disrupt them from within but that is not really what has happened here. What YGP did was infiltrate a tribe made up basically of newcomers to the game, not to gain an edge in game but simply to ridicule them in a public forum for a bit of a giggle and so he could big it up in front of his mates. It shows a definate lack of character to think that that is acceptable behaviour in civilised society. At this stage of the game it would be much better take newcomers under a wing rather than rip the p*** out of them in public. What YGP did and those of you that approve is little different from schoolyard bullying.

Now havng spent a good part of my working life getting shot at and facing bullies like you lot toe to toe so there is nothing that can be said on here that will upset me but all I am asking is that you "supposed masters of the game" show a little respect for the newcomer and start acting like grown ups instead of spoiled little brats.

DeletedUser

I shall explain! O'RLY? :)

It is a mere attempt at sarcasm,E,g in one of my earlier posts,I quoted and insult from gemarriott,I named the insult , insult? and after O'RLY? as to say Is the really insult? It doesn't seem much like one,as in "it does not offend me".
If you can find me an O'RLY that is not being used properly I shall edit it out?:icon_twisted: O'RLY

Alas it does not damage any of my arguments! (I hope)

Well I suppose we start at the top and work our way down …

And there I was getting happy and all/O'RLY
IMHO it would have worked if the “And there I was getting happy and all” was a direct quote from someone … but you can’t say Oh Really after something you’ve mentioned and it make sense (I think but we’ll soon test the theory, plenty more to go :D)

Yes,you talk some sense I AM THE MAN!/O'RLY
Well I’ll be … this one blows that theory into touch. Ok, moving on …

… and yes it's just a game were people have fun like we are doing we this PnP./O'RLY
OK, explain how this one works please :D

DeletedUser

Of course I have been reading them but that does not mean those views are right!

I have no objection to spying, etc to find out what is happening with an enemy and disrupt them from within but that is not really what has happened here. What YGP did was infiltrate a tribe made up basically of newcomers to the game, not to gain an edge in game but simply to ridicule them in a public forum for a bit of a giggle and so he could big it up in front of his mates. It shows a definate lack of character to think that that is acceptable behaviour in civilised society. At this stage of the game it would be much better take newcomers under a wing rather than rip the p*** out of them in public. What YGP did and those of you that approve is little different from schoolyard bullying.

Now havng spent a good part of my working life getting shot at and facing bullies like you lot toe to toe so there is nothing that can be said on here that will upset me but all I am asking is that you "supposed masters of the game" show a little respect for the newcomer and start acting like grown ups instead of spoiled little brats.

Actually it helped me bring my point across to the tribe, they needed a new start, now look at them.. Under a name Theory with the 2nd best Average Points per player.

Mate, they learn the hard way, they learn the easy way - as long as they learn.

DeletedUser

Point proven not all there members are newcomers! The fact that veterans are sticking with them and helping them progress shows us that they are being treated like any other player or tribe.

well ... relocating to a different tribe maybe :p

DeletedUser

Actually it helped me bring my point across to the tribe, they needed a new start, now look at them.. Under a name Theory with the 2nd best Average Points per player.

Mate, they learn the hard way, they learn the easy way - as long as they learn.

Excellent news ... somewhere in this thread I'm pretty sure I've said that comments like these do one of two things ... demolish / galvanise the tribe. Look out YGP ... I can see you having 50-60 Noobs after you pretty shortly - When does Beginner Protection run out :D

DeletedUser

and yes it's just a game were people have fun like we are doing we this PnP./O'RLY

Well this O'RLY was aimed at the fact not everybody has fun and takes it too seriously it was aimed @ gemarriott simply because he called most of the people here bullies(which they are not) and taking it too seriously

mk reborn said:
And there I was getting happy and all/O'RLY

Yes,this one was meant to be coming from some one else (the O'RLY).

Well,infact most of them are,think of it as a little person sitting on my shoulder sarcasticly saying O'RLY to everything I say.

(yeah a bit metal,I know)

May i be so desperate and say a bit of rep wouldn't go a miss! :)<-- aimed at everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im starting to see were you are coming from.

But it does not give you the right to be naming us as "spoiled little brats" and throw other insults at us,it does not offend me because I know I am not,but others may take offence to it.

Its hardly going to make any members of there tribe commit suicide at the end of the day.

Its not as if they are all 6 or 7 years old and take it to heart and start crying like little fairy.

At the end of the day it was a tactical move as one of the tribes which are in the top 20 and revealing weakness in a top 20 tribe is very tactical indeed.

Maybe YPG could of gone about it in a different way but at the end of the day YPG was providing a bit of a laugh and evidence of weakness in a top 20 tribe/s.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

At this stage of the game it would be much better take newcomers under a wing rather than rip the p*** out of them in public. What YGP did and those of you that approve is little different from schoolyard bullying.

Maybe if a certain someone didn't spam the map to heck and back there would be some "newcomers" to take under a wing. . .

I believe the PnP is just as much to prove that just because you have the most members, and the highest point total, doesn't make you a good tribe at all.

Makes you a poor one rather.

The ONLY point you can possibly make against the PNP is the part where fun is poked at whoever is asking about churches.

DeletedUser

Im starting to see were you are coming from.

But it does not give you the right to be naming us as "spoiled little brats" and throw other insults at us,it does not offend because I know I am not,but others may take offence to it.

Its hardly going to make any members of there tribe commit suicide at the end of the day.

Its not as if they are all 6 or 7 years old and take it to heart and start crying like little fairy.

At the end of the day it was a tactical move as the tribes were in the top 20 and revealing weakness in a top 20 is very tactical indeed.

Maybe YPG could of gone about it in a different way but at the end of the day YPG was providing a bit of a laugh and evidence of weakness in a top 20 tribe/s.

But that is just the point I have been trying to make. It is all about respect. You don't like being called spoiled brats or bullies, It is not nice and you think I shouldn't do it right? Well ridiculing newcomers to a game simply for making a mistake for the way they play in public is not nice either! especially when they know no different or how to defend themselves from ridicule. It really is a severe form of mental bullying.

Now had this happened a couple of months into the game when all those playing are hardened off a bit and aware of a few of the subtelties of the forums I might not have been so brutally honest in my attack on you all, as I could have squared it with my conscience with the rationale that "they should have known better" but to brutally attack people like that in public simply for having the nerve to not know how to play offended my sense of right of wrong. It was my intention to hurt feelings and let you know what it feels like to be picked on in a public forum.

Now there are people out there in very inhospitable places having far worse than harsh words thrown at them to allow us to have spats like this on internet forums many of them little more than kids themselves. The world is a miserable enough place in real life without trying to make it miserable on here where we are ALL supposed to be having some fun. So why not take an inexperienced player under your wing in future and teach them how to play properly rather than ridiculing them for not knowing?

I mean you can always noble them later when their village is worth more!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

gemarriott said:
You don't like being called spoiled brats or bullies, It is not nice and you think I shouldn't do it right?It was my intention to hurt feelings and let you know what it feels like to be picked on in a public forum.

I don't mind it at all,honestly if I know i am not a spoiled brat etc etc then why should it effect me?(Rhetorical)

gemariott said:
Well ridiculing newcomers to a game simply for making a mistake for the way they play in public is not nice either!especially when they know no different or how to defend themselves from ridicule. It really is a severe form of mental bullying

I agree with you on 3/4 of this one.
Severe form of metal bullying?Maybe if we were throwing around insults reguarding race,weight or background then I would agree but unfortunatly I do not.

gemarriott said:
Now had this happened a couple of months into the game when all those playing are hardened off a bit and aware of a few of the subtelties of the forums I might not have been so brutally honest in my attack on you all, as I could have squared it with my conscience with the rationale that "they should have known better" but to brutally attack people like that in public simply for having the nerve to not know how to play offended my sense of right of wrong.

But the key point is they do know what they are doing as they are all joining that tribe to strive to be number one,so therefore they are going to be in the firing line!Even if they have poor in-game skill they are all striving for the same goal -Be number one as quickly as possible points points points bigger points means we are better than everyone-.

gemarriott said:
Now there are people out there in very inhospitable places having far worse than harsh words thrown at them to allow us to have spats like this on internet forums many of them little more than kids themselves.

Now i agree with you strongly on this point,but reguarding this PnP we are not making it miserable just merely playing the game but the way we do it can be changed.

gemarriott said:
I mean you can always noble them later when their village is worth more!:icon_twisted:
Now your talking !!