More Problems at GK

DeletedUser9793

As I write this thread I shake my head.:icon_rolleyes:

The comm below indicates perfectly why GK recently has had defections, spies , inactives etc
It also shows a lack of diplo skills, and no knowledge on the tribe or person who you are asking to merge into your tribe.
But worse of all it demonstrates the confidence that the leadership have in their current Duke- that they offer the position to a complete stranger, probably behind his back.

And , a complete failure to understand how tribes are built and function as a group. One essential ingredient is called loyalty. Loyalty goes both ways and when you describe your tribemates as "waste" to a stranger so readily, do not expect them to die for you so easily.
You recruited these "waste" into your tribe. Dont you accept responsibility for them? Nah , just kick em out and rim them once you know all their villa and troop details. Get in better players . Its as easy as that. :icon_rolleyes:

We reject the offer and we do not want any changes made to it. What we want is, with respect, get some bloody guts . Stop hiding behind your own failures and what you call " waste" who are fighting out there for you on your orders, and do some fighting yourself. Stop dodging and hiding and come and get some action. Its called leading from the front. If you are going to get mashed , do it with some degree of honour and courage.
Pointing up a tribe for rankings is gonna get you so far, failing to build a tribe properly will lead to its end

WATS MY NAME??? today at 19:57
Hello mate
as you know i spoke to xxxxxx and was wondering if you would like to merge your top players here including you
and we just clear all
this will help both our tribes so please think and consider this hopefully:)

sir pangolin today at 20:03
so how would it work
how many players are we allowed to bring
who will be the council and Duke
who are we fighting
what shall we do with the rest

WATS MY NAME??? today at 20:12
Well each k will be held by 1 tribe for sure this is our k
well your top 5 players will over and you and who ever you want in
the rest leave them as they are just waste
we need to have high average
and obviously you will be baron or duke but for sure you will be some thing big and in counsil
no we are growing now we have defeated nibble
if you want changes then ask
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Loyalty goes both ways and when you describe your tribemates as "waste" to a stranger so readily, do not expect them to die for you so easily.

Didnt he call the rest of your tribe waste, not his own?

well your top 5 players will over and you and who ever you want in
the rest leave them as they are just waste

He never mentioned his own tribe was waste, he said the rest of your players would be waste and to leave them behind

DeletedUser

Stop whining about it and trying to make your tribe look good. :|

DeletedUser5175

Stop whining about it and trying to make your tribe look good. :|

Stop whining yourself :icon_razz:

He's using PnP against the top ranked tribe in his K, that's PnP not whining.

I'm not saying the PnP is top not but it adds to the sense that G*K are crumbling and i'm sure the H.D duke has calculated that G*K disappearing will benefit his tribe. H.D being 3rd in K54 and all.

This PnP doesn't change my opinions of G*K at all and they were never high

H.D gain slightly from it though.

DeletedUser

Yes he is, Go away.

G*K is a bunch of n00bs. 'Nuff said.

DeletedUser9188

WATS MY NAME??? today at 20:12
Well each k will be held by 1 tribe for sure this is our k
well your top 5 players will (hop) over and you and who ever you want in
the rest leave them as they are just waste (Not a reference to his own tribe, the fact that he offers to kick some of his players makes the OP's point to a very small extent, but surely he hasn't called his tribe members as waste)
we need to have high average
and obviously you will (not) be baron or duke but for sure you will be some thing big and in "counsil"
no we are growing now we have defeated nibble
if you want changes then ask
thanks

From another point of view, he seems to be making some mistakes at english, missing some words, indicates that he might not be a native english speaker. He might not be offering you duke afterall, it can be just a typing error.

DeletedUser

Wats My Name
GK
defeated Nibble don't make me laugh we made your players restart also you keep coming to us for a NAP don't big your self's up when you lost

DeletedUser

Wats My Name
GK defeated Nibble don't make me laugh we made your players restart also you keep coming to us for a NAP don't big your self's up when you lost

ermm you are both wrong tbh.

gk hasnt defeated nibble as they are still there and nibble hasnt defeated gk as they are still there also.
so both are far from right and both are going to lose in due time any ways ^.^

DeletedUser

;) we will see
we shall see indeed altho i believe it is already written in the books that nither tribe has what it takes to survive only 4 tribes are destined to do well in this world in my opinion so far those are evoL (biased yeh get over it) pandas, fleeto and CoDeD

DeletedUser

we shall see indeed altho i believe it is already written in the books that nither tribe has what it takes to survive only 4 tribes are destined to do well in this world in my opinion so far those are evoL (biased yeh get over it) pandas, fleeto and CoDeD

evoL suck.

DeletedUser9793

yeah, well my point about loyalty, standing up and fighting remains.

Another 2 defect from GK today including Wats my Name, who made the offer of merger. There are more we also know about who have serious concerns about staying.

Dont book a seat at the funeral yet, it looks like it could be a bit of a lingering death . Diagnosis is tribal leprosy

DeletedUser10079

havn't you guys noticed WATS MY NAME??? is no longer a member of ~G*K~ :3

~G*K~ is on a serious decline lately lost 25k points in one day

DeletedUser8288

I think GK have had there 15 minitues of fame and should just quietly disband and go away :lol:

DeletedUser10079

harsh but true hehe

EDIT: that actually happened rofl

DeletedUser1511

harsh but true hehe

EDIT: that actually happened rofl

In which case you seriously need to invest in a better sense of humour.
Why kick a dead dog? I mean everyone here bringing up Gks demise doesnt seem to be doing much better in game. I mean yay a rubbish tribe is doing bad. Big shock right, doesnt mean you guys suck any less when you click log in

DeletedUser

ermm you are both wrong tbh.

gk hasnt defeated nibble as they are still there and nibble hasnt defeated gk as they are still there also.
so both are far from right and both are going to lose in due time any ways ^.^

DO believe we have won as they have now disbanded ;)