Most Loved and Hated?

DeletedUser

Only because i cleared you at start up :3
but your tribe mates dont hate me as i offered my last village to them before i quit

^^^^ TROLL LOLOL LOLOL LOLOL LOLOL LOLOL ^^^^ you wait months to post a comment and then dont even bother to rate!

:newpost:Which players do you love the most? RTS, those who know me know why :lol:
:newpost:Which leaders do you love the most? me obviously lol
:newpost:Which tribes do you love the most HONEY, seriously who thought this question up... if you loved a tribe more than your own why are you there????
:newpost:Which forum poster do you love the most? hmm.... these forums pretty dead and majority are trolls :lol: however lightyuppy does some funny pnps
:newpost:Which COA do you love the most? (can be ingame also)- probably Gummer4england... its a lil different, i dont wanna choose me again. any way whist in on the subject there is a HIGE lack of customised images for COA's on this world.... come on guys be a lil creative...

:newpost:Which players do you hate the most? AlexW, if you know of him you'll probably know why!
:newpost:Which leaders do you hate the most? would have to be Elvinking. she has no tribal ideals or principles... i mean her horde run around bullying far inferior rim tribe to make them feel big! then they go and noble some barbs... WHERE ARE THE STANDARDS???
:newpost:Which tribes do you hate the most?hate is such a strong word and considering this is a war game i cant just decide to hate my enemies,so... out of my enemies the ones i respect least are FATE, very little talent from what ive seen and mostly all mouth!
:newpost:Which forum poster do you hate the most? 0210 as of now ^^^ this doushe. actually hate people like this, damn if your gonna comment for your own self gratification after months at least have the decentcy to spend 3 minutes doing a review! :mad:
:newpost:Which COA do you hate the most? (can be ingame also) Not so much a COA but the font! cant remember the guys name, think its admiral phenix everything is fine red cant read any of his posts :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6623

mark21lancs said:
^^^^ TROLL LOLOL LOLOL LOLOL LOLOL LOLOL ^^^^ you wait months to post a comment and then dont even bother to rate!

errm if i'd known he'd wrote this sooner then i would of posted sooner :icon_neutral:
but i dont play world 8 and hvnt for quite awhile so i cant exactly rate on someone can i? :icon_rolleyes:

EDIT: i promise not to post/troll here again :icon_wink:

DeletedUser9918

Which players do you love the most? snowy111
Which leaders do you love the most? dozy aka nibbler uk8 w1ge
Which tribes do you love the most? time
Which forum poster do you love the most? cold-fusion

Which players do you hate the most? inevtible
Which leaders do you hate the most? Will-nuke-for-food
Which tribes do you hate the most? honey
Which forum poster do you hate the most? ruffus

DeletedUser10100

Which players do you love the most? - TigerStripe (a bit biased, but a nice guy and will help anyone out)

Which leaders do you love the most? - tb505 obviously, outside DOGS I don't really talk to any others or follow them TBH sorry.

Which tribes do you love the most - My own tribe however W1nge! as they are a good bunch, no real rude/ego led idiots like some tribes they simply play the game and enjoy it.

Which forum poster do you love the most? - Pushty he is a logical thinker and makes sense most of the time :p

Which COA do you love the most? (can be ingame also) - No comment.

Which players do you hate the most? - No one really springs to mind, mainly those who think they know it/seen it all etc....oh and the players who spit their dummies out because they don't get their own way, no names mentioned cough! cough!

Which leaders do you hate the most? - Mainly the ones who don't give a balls about their tribe and generally are not leading them properly.

Which tribes do you hate the most? - Honey Naturally. (they took over from IPOD as my most hated)

Which forum poster do you hate the most? - got to be mark21lancs some tunnel vision/bias but thats natural.

Which COA do you hate the most? (can be ingame also) - No comment.