Mounted.

DeletedUser

I've held it on w28,w30 and some other world I can't remember. /ego

Although I never gotVillagePointsOld OwnerNew OwnerDate/TimeBarbarian village (500|500) K551,505Abandoned Travers123 [PTM]2009-05-19 - 06:33:05 any attacks. >.>

Barbarian village (500|500) K55 1,505Abandoned Travers123 [PTM]2009-05-19 - 06:33:05

on W30 ..... I remember 500/500 ....... pretty much nobody was interested in taking it and thought the king of the hill pointless hence Travers took it held it and then it went barb when travers got rimmed at 100k

DeletedUser

No, sorry, both Reduaram and myself quit UK4 before nobles. We didn't noble anything, let alone 500|500.

Wasn't that because Grant/Miggy beat you to the point milestones... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

No, sorry, both Reduaram and myself quit UK4 before nobles. We didn't noble anything, let alone 500|500.

Your significance on UK4 was inferior to mine. . On UK4 at least, you did not show yourself to be the best, therefore for that world, you were not. ;) Kthxbai.

Wasn't that because Grant/Miggy beat you to the point milestones... :icon_rolleyes:

*chuckle*

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Err? No? Reduaram and I were in the same 7x7, we both played for roughly a week till it became apparent that the tribe we were in was rubbish at which point we quit.

You might find this hard to believe, but not all of us quit in rage at the drop of a hat (or in your case, at the sign of the first incoming).

You're a pathetic duke that that started threatening to dismiss members if they didn't send you support when you got attacked, and now you want to flame me on the forums because I dismissed you from the tribe. Try again

Adellion said:
Your significance on UK4 was inferior to mine. . On UK4 at least, you did not show yourself to be the best, therefore for that world, you were not. ;) Kthxbai.

How good a player is has nothing to do with how good their account is.

DeletedUser

Err? No? Reduaram and I were in the same 7x7, we both played for roughly a week till it became apparent that the tribe we were in was rubbish at which point we quit.

Disagree, iHate/Bi! was the best tribe on UK4. It was recently voted the Tribe of the Year on the UK4 forums so I believe the sheer mass of opinions from friends and enemies of Bi! outweigh your opinion that Bi! was rubbish. Admittedly, it did have a bad spell at startup because their were too many egos in there (I was not one of them at the time, I started a lil late).

Arguable, people have an unnatural tendency to pick out each other's faults, so one bad account can leave a bad mark on someone(even I am a culprit of this!).

But in terms of *significance* on the world... it is unlikely many in UK4 currently would consider you the "best".

Nevertheless, this is somewhat off-topic and I fear I may diverge further, therefore I shall withdraw.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Err? No? Reduaram and I were in the same 7x7, we both played for roughly a week till it became apparent that the tribe we were in was rubbish at which point we quit. So you can only beat Grant/Miggy if your tribe is good enough and will help you... Which is true, I am still to see you beat Grant in a 1v1, I believe he had a bigger troop count than you on uk6 :icon_rolleyes:

You might find this hard to believe, but not all of us quit in rage at the drop of a hat (or in your case, at the sign of the first incoming). I didn't quit at the first sign of incomming hence I predicted and told Ade it was gonna happen quite a while ago and was happy to do this. Course I was angry at what was happening, I was very annoyed about the building levels we lost.

You're a pathetic duke which I have admitted to being that that started threatening to dismiss members if they didn't send you support You can quote the skype convo again (I know I said it), what I really wanted is co-operationwhen you got attacked, and now you want to flame me on the forums because I dismissed you from the tribe Nah I flame you because I find it interesting to flame someone with ego the size of yours.. Try again

So how can you judge ade's or mine skill? Or anyone's?

Answers in bold.

As ade said I shall withdraw from flaming nauz, as this topic has nothing to do with his... umm... Ego?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Adellion said:
So how can you judge ade's or mine skill? Or anyone's?

Knowledge. Adellion doesn't seem to have a problem admitting that my understanding of the game and how it works is superior to his own, least he doesn't off the forums, his ego may very well stop him from admitting the same on the forums.

Frank Lucas said:
Which is true, I am still to see you beat Grant in a 1v1, I believe he had a bigger troop count than you on uk6

Show me a world where the first player to have an academy has ever had the largest troopcount. Smithy takes a long time to build and last I checked can't be built at the same time as barracks and stable levels. And until a few days before they were rimmed, no, their troopcount was less than my own.

Even when I was nearing acad we had similar troopcounts, as shown by the skype copy+pasta below:

[10/27/2010 8:20:36 PM] Nauzhror -|- Sami's Ugly Secretary: Current populationBuildings (includes the building queue) 1170
Troops 8663
Troops in production 60
All 9893
[10/27/2010 8:20:52 PM] Miggy/Bulkster: Troops 8891
Troops in production 446
[10/27/2010 8:21:02 PM] Nauzhror -|- Sami's Ugly Secretary: yep
[10/27/2010 8:21:18 PM] Miggy/Bulkster: you got 20 smithy now?
[10/27/2010 8:21:21 PM] Nauzhror -|- Sami's Ugly Secretary: Construction assignment Duration Completion Cancellation
build Smithy(Level 20) 0:45:39 today at 03:07:20 cancel