[Moved]Delete account

DeletedUser

Nope, they'll stay whether they're in the village or not. I've had incomings from barbs before ;) it was a bit confusing:lol:

But if a village is nobled they incomings from it disappear, I was always wondering what would happen in the deletion situation.

Although, troops in support of other players disappear, don't they?

DeletedUser54

Nope, they'll stay whether they're in the village or not. I've had incomings from barbs before ;) it was a bit confusing:lol:

^ this. I've sat people with incomings from barbs on .net.

If you delete your account on one world, the account will be deleted on that world only.

Scenario 1: I play W22, W29 and W38 on .net under the same alias.
If I delete my W38 account, I will only lose my W38 account and will keep (and be able to continue playing) my W22 and W29 accounts.

Scenario 2: I play W13 and W25 under one alias and W34 under the other.
If I delete my W13 account, my W25 account account will continue operating, and W34 will as well as it is completely unaffected by the change.

Scenario 3: I play W26 on .net and W1 on co.uk.
If I delete my W1 co.uk account, my W26 .net account will remain in tact.

That is pretty much it.

@Two-Face -> It is generally 5, though I've heard of it taking 1 day shorter/longer in the past.

DeletedUser

thank for clearing that up..i understand now...

PS yes i am a real noob...LOL..

but panning out to be a realy good game this....
now i am getting the hang of it...LOL...

DeletedUser

But if a village is nobled they incomings from it disappear, I was always wondering what would happen in the deletion situation.

Although, troops in support of other players disappear, don't they?

Troops supporting other players don't disappear either, I have had troops from a barb supporting one of my villages for months now :icon_razz: They were sent just before the account was deleted and have been there ever since.