[Moved]fake limits

DeletedUser

What does everyone think of the fake limits?

I recenlty tried to send fakes & discovered I needed to send Units that took up to 100 Spaces Worth of villages, this to me is something I Am going to struggle to get the hang of.

Surely once W1 has been going for some time the fake limit should be lifted

DeletedUser

It was actually designed to limit fakes in later stages.

I don't know how to feel about this. It has its advantages and disadvantages I suppose.

DeletedUser731

I like it, doesn't really mean much right now but I will actually prefer it AFTER w1 has been going for some time. It's annoying later on when you have 140 attacks you need to sort through to decide which are fakes etc, this won't eliminate it but hopefully alleviate some of it.

DeletedUser

The fake limits ATM Are based on points of the attacking village <--> points of the defending village.
I would rather see a specific limit on Numbers of units allowed sent in fakes, That is not based on points

DeletedUser

I like it, doesn't really mean much right now but I will actually prefer it AFTER w1 has been going for some time. It's annoying later on when you have 140 attacks you need to sort through to decide which are fakes etc, this won't eliminate it but hopefully alleviate some of it.

Just 140? I could handle that, but one weekend of spotting over 200 nobles amongst over 5000 incoming attacks was enough for me, the 700+ nukes in there were hard to deal with. The primary reason I chose these settings to play were that it lets you get the Life/TW balance better. You don't have to be a super geek on this world =]

DeletedUser

ya i would agree with that Sotonian, this let's you balance your life and your twars
as far as the fake limit goes, it makes fakes harder to do which is good, i've seen players waste thousands of troops on fakes which where all easy to read because they sent too many, but that's a different world.

DeletedUser

Rather like it this way, the common settings force you to spend so much time on sending and making seance out of fakes, lees fakes more peace of mind.

DeletedUser

Ok forgive me for being the new guy here , what is a fake and what is a nuke . I obviously missed something in the FAQ`s .
Thanks in advance .
Stomper

DeletedUser

Here's a FAQ made my the members of the community.

You'll find what you need and more there.

DeletedUser360

It's to encourage real fighting. I was fighting against a familly that had more than 250 members by myself. They commanded everyone to send fakes and I managed to recieve up to 14 thousand attacks. Fakes were annoying as it got really slow past 1000 incomings and quite frankly I couldn't keep up with the labeling.

It just creates too much strain on players trying to play the game. I had to go for an operation and so quit that world 17-0 up against that tribe familly and quite happy becuase I hit delete and within the 5 days of delete I lost all (except one) of my villages and I'm sure that barb has now been capped.

So yes, fakes are too much strain and not the sort of tactic I like to see.

DeletedUser

It's impossible to fake early on, 100 spearmen are very important.