[Moved]Frooby Nooby questions :)

DeletedUser

Hey, Trojanwarrior here. a bit new to this game got a couple of questions...

i have small units of army. i attacked a bonus village but didnt claim it/take it over or recieve anything from it...do i need a nobleman to take over any villages or would it be because i attacked it with just 2 swordsmen???

Also say i was in continent X but i wanted to move into continent Y how would this be possible

DeletedUser

You can't move to a specific continents, but if you want to move to a completely new one in a certain direction, you can start over.

To take over a village you will need a nobleman. To see the requirements read the help pages.

Check your reports to see if your swords survived, which I doubt. If they did they will bring back the haul when they return.

DeletedUser

you need to attack villages with a nobleman and decrease the loyalty to 0 in order to take over a village, and you should've got some resources from some attack and just as a side note swords aren't the best for attacking try spears and light cavs for farming [attacking for resources] and axes for destroying armies.

You can move village position if you restart or if you noble a village in that continent.

DeletedUser

Use the questions forum, the help pages or the Tutorial (Settings -> Settings).

For a Paladin you'll need the Statue.
For Spears, Swords, Axes and Archers you'll need the Barracks.
For Scouts, Light Cavalry, Mounted Archers and Heavy Cavalry you'll need the Stables.
For Rams and Catapults you'll need the Workshop.
For a Noble Man you'll need to min t a coin in the Academy.