[Moved]Graphics Packages

DeletedUser1289

I have premium and I'm trying to add a graphics package but I can find none that work well with this new version. (Most have overlapping graphics or do not load the map correctly)

Does anyone know some good ones that work well?

DeletedUser904

You should check the .net forums if you havn't already. I don't know much about anything to do with the programing of this game but i am sure someone could help you there

DeletedUser

Ive never used grapfical package so cant give ya any advice on that mate...

DeletedUser

I dont think that there has been any full graphic packs for v5.X. I only new of two that were made (kinda). There is one that subs the church for a mosque over on .net, but I've seen it floating around on other communities too. The second was a project that started over in the .de server. This project was for a winter/snow theme and it looked fantastic. It is a pity that it was never completed.
The great thing of v5.X is that it is backward compatible with the old graphic packs for v4.X [using the ticky box], however I would only recommend one of them as the rest are pretty much rubbish. This one, seems to have disappeared from the net as I cant find it. I could have sworn it was know as the settlers, but its def not it. The only prob with it, when it was around was that it was used that the church and statue were out of place.
Yeah, graphic packs are cursed.
Tbh, making your own graphic pack would be the best option if you don't want to use the standard graphics.