[Moved]iPhone Application....

DeletedUser

I wouldn't mind a JAVA TW application, pref. ones that cross phone compatibly because I got a BlackBerry Bold.

DeletedUser

Let's get the ball rolling. But what we'd need is someone with high authority in Tribal Wars. I'm geussing Hoodoo or someone from DieStamme to do it. Good to get some posts from Pred and that to see what's their opinion.

DeletedUser

I would recommend creating a thread in the suggestion section. Tracey regularly looks in that area for ideas to be submitted officially to Inno.

DeletedUser

DO it Nobbler! Sounds like an AMAZING idea. Hope it goes ahead (Y)

DeletedUser

I would recommend creating a thread in the suggestion section. Tracey regularly looks in that area for ideas to be submitted officially to Inno.

Ok ive posted another thread up in the suggestions forum. Go and show some support. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Just use the switch to classical village overview for a more basic page? :S

DeletedUser

Its not the overview that is the main source of the problem.

DeletedUser857

Im using opera mini on a sony ericsson for the majority of my gameplay and i have never had a problem.

However i would love to see this implemented, as all the zooming and scrolling gets annoying when playing for a long time on the mobile

DeletedUser

Im using opera mini on a sony ericsson for the majority of my gameplay and i have never had a problem.

However i would love to see this implemented, as all the zooming and scrolling gets annoying when playing for a long time on the mobile
Yeah but that is the problem :p

DeletedUser

i just made a book mark put it next to safari and my hotmail and phone and ipod well actuall i moved mail but getting back to the problem wen u add it as a bookmark ur screenshot is the icon mines kinda cool but wen it expires just click back to homepage then login u dont even have to enter a username or password wat r u complaining about. its soo much better than typing it in safari so that sort of solves it and turn it landscape much better for scrolling and reading im in world 1 by the way k24 yeah!!! pretty new to it though all i no is :spear:raid:swordsman:kill:mad:upset:icon_cool:aplogise:icon_wink:repeat

DeletedUser

yeh, but the hassle is actually using the page.

like scrolling, zooming, clicking, writing etc.