[Moved]level 9 farm ??

DeletedUser

dose anyone know how many troops a level 9 farm will house..thanks

DeletedUser

A level 9 farm holds 854 villagers
A level 10 farm holds 1002 villagers

Thats a nice amount when you have just started, but you will need to get the farm up a lot higher later on in the game. It depends on the buildings you built if you are asking how many troops it can hold.

DeletedUser382

look in Helo on TW then clicky on farm it should tell you al of the farm capacitys or you can click on the actual farm in TW and that will show you the next level farming capacity :)
hope this helps :)

DeletedUser

look in Helo on TW then clicky on farm it should tell you al of the farm capacitys or you can click on the actual farm in TW and that will show you the next level farming capacity :)
hope this helps :)

:icon_twisted::swordsman::spear:He means Help. You will find everythingthere but your troop size depends on how big you are in size of village or what level everything else is mate. You need loads of things. But the farm is the most important so target that on warfare conditions with your catapults.:spear::swordsman::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

:icon_twisted::swordsman::spear:He means Help. You will find everythingthere but your troop size depends on how big you are in size of village or what level everything else is mate. You need loads of things. But the farm is the most important so target that on warfare conditions with your catapults.:spear::swordsman::icon_twisted:

Meh! Everyone targets the farm with their catapults. Try something new. Aim to take out the warehouse, then follow it up by the clay and Iron mine. You'll see what I'm talking about. ;)

DeletedUser

Farm delays the time he can rebuild, giving you time to attack again.

DeletedUser

Farm delays the time he can rebuild, giving you time to attack again.

There are situations where catting the farm is useless. Knocking it down a level or two doesn't really slow them down, or not for very long.

Doing what I said is really only if you want to be one mean [Insert profanity here]. Now since you don't know enough to understand why you'd do that I'll help you.

Catting the warehouse down makes the defender unable to store resources for certain upgrades due it not being able to hold the required amount for said upgrade.

Buildings tend to use up a lot of clay when upgrading. Catting the clay pit down makes sure they will have to farm more. I'm sure you can think of one or two down sides that will gave for them... I.e. You can easly spike their farms.

Iron Mine is needed for producing Light Cavalary. Which they will need to use for farming. Lowering the Iron mine will put them at another disadvantage.

Now if you or someone else would like to catapult the market. I am sure you can see you just pretty much completely messed up their village and the village is now near enough useless.
They can mass spear build. Your axe can just run them down.

So many more advantages to catapulting a village this way then just catapulting the farm. It may require more effort, but like I said, it's only if you want to be a mean...

Last edited by a moderator: