[Moved]Looking to co-play

DeletedUser

Not sure if this is the right place to put this in ahah im in a bit of a rush. and i dont use the externals often you may notice :p

but im looking to help co-play with someone on world 1 who is playing atm !

i am an australian, so obviously when im active the englishmen wil be asleep if someone wants that!

i go under the name Fourway in world 38, which unforuntaly because of what happend thi smornign is why im here:p

i got to a rank of 167th with 54 k i think it was about to get to 130th.( due to a 4 nobel in 4 day spree)
;) haha

then i woke up with ZONTICs the rank 1 player nobeling half my vils:p so i lost them all over night, gud player i admit, but im stuffed had 27 incomings from randoms aswel:p

i also use to play under the name trippyano69 in world 30!

i got to about 150k ranked 300th i think? and then quit

i havent really gone on for a while, but i would love to go on and get passed that majic 1 million point mark!

Although i may not seem that experinced i am faily experinced ive been taught well by good players, and durings wordl 31,32,33,34,35,36 i spent just leanring new tactics and ways of the game

such as offence.defence, runing a tribe, troop whore, point whore

etc!

afta all these i feel i have known this game for years and years!

anyway i really am at my peak in this game and i can gaurentee you players that want to make your account twice as good im perfect for that:)

please mail me if you are interested. i will not accept anyone below 1000th rank, id possible, only coz i wana start off well.

i did play this world at the start for a bit got to top 300 under trippyano69. but very early in the game and i had no co - player so night time bonus is a bit hard here in ausstralia:p

anyway please get back to me if your interested guys :D
and sorry if this is the wrong section!

DeletedUser

this shldnt be the place but it dosent matter...

pm me plz, i might need help