[Moved]Millisecond Trains

DeletedUser

I know on .net, there is a limit for how far you can have your trains apart, which is 150 milliseconds, what is it on .co.uk?

Just so i know in advance for world 2 ;)

DeletedUser

It would be the same.
*lol @ your name, kinda waste for when you get nobled on UK2 and you have to join UK3 when it's too late in world lol*

PS: questions section really is the appropriate place to put this thread. So remember next time you have a question.

DeletedUser

I guess it'd be the same too, seeing as there's no reason to change it... unless they've figured a better time, them they'd might as well change the .net limit.

And I'll think he'd create an alias if that happened :p

DeletedUser

Well there isn't one, check the rules for yourself. The technical advantages rule that is on the .net rules does not feature in the .co.uk rules so there is no limit to how fast a train can be sent as long as you don't break any of the other rules whilst doing it i.e. bots, etc.

DeletedUser

Maybe it's because there's almost no Nobles in this world let alone a Noble train, and a queue of millisecond trains of fakes or attacks really don't need to be restricted in time anyway

DeletedUser

Maybe it's because there's almost no Nobles in this world let alone a Noble train, and a queue of millisecond trains of fakes or attacks really don't need to be restricted in time anyway
It wasn't trains being restricted on .net either, it was strings of 4 commands. It was to try and help prevent people using illegal means to send atacks within short periods of time.

DeletedUser

It wasn't trains being restricted on .net either, it was strings of 4 commands. It was to try and help prevent people using illegal means to send atacks within short periods of time.

That is correct.

Any string of attacks,even when not being nobles under 150 MS away from each other are considered illegal,this is because many were using illegal scripts and proframs to get them,many people can with simply Opera/Firefox/Google chrome/IE programs.

DeletedUser857

Google chrome isn't great for nobel trains, just some advise, its great for everyday use but use opera for trains.