[Moved]Playing on different computers ?

DeletedUser

Sorry, if it's daft question, but can you play on different computers ?
I tried to log in using my boyfriend's computer and got message 'accound does not exist' !!! I have put login and password ok and still no luck.
I tried on one more machine and got the same results... It looks that I can play only on my own computer (which I used to register ???). Reallly strange, what about the people who play in game's room ?
I am going away for 2 weeks and don't want my account deleted (going all well), so thought I could use computer available there... Mabye...
Please, help !

DeletedUser

It should be possible. Check your confirmation mail to see if you got everything correct. If it doesn't work I suggest you to send a Support Ticket.

If the problem hasn't been solved before you leave I suggest you get an account sitter. Ask someone in your tribe to do it.

DeletedUser

Yeah, you can play on any computer you want. Just make sure if there is more than 2 accounts ACTIVELY played on that computer, that you set it up as 'Share Internet Connection' in settings. But you can log in from any computer you want, it's just a web site :icon_wink:

You must have typed in the wrong password/account name.

DeletedUser

Its possible.. i do it al lthe time. I use 2 computers and they both work. Like Alex said. make sure your password and account name are right/.