Munkys Leader (Martin Ward) Is a Coward

DeletedUser

Don't u think ? :lol:

From bottom 2 top

sy1501 today at 00:53
This statement is spot on ;) Chatted to them to say Abdo was winding them up and they did not attack me. But u were so scared u kicked me now u can't even respond to my mail.

Ifarmyourhidingplace? on 17.12. at 01:31
Adellion is my real name.

That is the name that everyone associates me with. I am loved by some, hated by many, defeated by few, and destroyer of many. ;)

Oh, and Martin Ward is a noob. :p

sy1501 today at 00:28
What a joke Lol

So u kicked me because u are scared of TuToR you will have to deal with them sooner or later.
How did i wind TuToR up ? All i said to you was Abdo had told Ifarmyourhidingplace? i was going to farm them. Which i didn't! He was winding them up.

Sy

Martin Ward today at 00:17
not winding me up winding Tudor up . You just about forced them to attack you . then when it happens MUNKYS will have to defend you and attack them Then we would be in a war with a tribe we would have a hard job defeating . just cus you sent a smart mouth mail. I have to think of the tribe as a hole not individuals . Sorry mate nothing personal .

sy1501 on 17.12. at 22:41
Your the boss :)

How did i wind you up ?

Was it something i said in the forum ?

Was gutted to get kicked :( Was just posting my ideas, usually Tribe leaders are glad when members are active on the forums.

Especially considering how quite the forums were before i left.

sy1501 on 17.12. at 00:54
Who ?

Martin Ward on 16.12. at 23:02
for winding up the top tribe mate

sy1501 on 16.12. at 21:34
Why have i been kicked ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7760

:icon_eek: Lmao .... yes he does seem to be a full on coward and because of that the tribe will soon fail . because as soon as the rest of the tribe find out that their tribe not loyal to them only a fool would stay loyal to that tribe

DeletedUser8534

He is a total coward and can literally only noble internals or barbs.

DeletedUser2722

Oooops I did it again! :lol:

--Abdo--

P.S. Sy, forget farming that noob Adellion, clear the coward first! -.-