Music

DeletedUser

Raven I never pictured you the Grime type. Infact now that I am picturing you as the type...
gangster_baby_20090817_1674430705.jpg

In any case.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDDkCiUhHCc
My fav song.

DeletedUser

I saw them back when their first album Take to The Skies came out. Real good back then. Can't say that I think any of their newer stuff is as good though.

Personally I still think they're a top top band, totally awesome live.

You guys listened to the likes of Bring Me The Horizon, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Lostprophets, All American Rejects, Rise Against. I recommend these to you all :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Rise Against are awesome, though Sufferer & The Witness is still their best album.

DeletedUser

Rise Against are awesome, though Sufferer & The Witness is still their best album.

Rise Against are great, one of my favourite ever bands. Suffer & The Witness was the first album I heard of theirs, so it will always have a special place in my heart. Not sure if I like it more than I like Siren Songs of the Counterculture though.

You guys listened to the likes of Bring Me The Horizon, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Lostprophets, All American Rejects, Rise Against. I recommend these to you all :icon_razz:

I like all of them aside from Pierce the Veil and maybe Sleeping with Sirens. Saw BMTH(and Rise Against) at Leeds Festival, they're pretty good live too. Their new album is pretty cool too.

Oh and I've seen All American Rejects live too, supporting for Blink-182. They were alright.

DeletedUser

Yeah, heard Sufferer first too, heard it in a music store in USA the year it was released and bought it instantly. Siren is really good, they all are to be fair, but Sufferer is just consistent quality. Not that Siren has any bad songs, but idk, all of the songs on Sufferer are just quality.

Endgame was a bit disappointing, not because it was bad, just because the bar was so high.

On another note:

Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood

DeletedUser

I'm listening to Siren again and yeah you're probably right. Sufferer and the Witness is a lot less rough. I guess it depends on how much you like punk music I guess. The further you go along their albums the less punk-y it gets.

Endgame was alright, I liked it more than Appeal to Reason.

DeletedUser

Appeal to Reason was very different, had some great tunes though, Hero Of War, Savior, Re-education through labor. Savior's definitely the highlight imo, didn't think it was that great first listen, but definitely grew on me.

Nothing against early Rise Against, Unraveling had some great songs and so did Revolutions per minute, but think Sufferer was just the optimum between their punk and their new cleaner sound.

DeletedUser

BMTH are awful live though, Oli Sykes :L planning on seeing PTV and Young Guns in the near future. Yes Rise Against are a top band!

DeletedUser4753

lol i remember when need for speed braught me to "give it all", n showed me the world of rise against lol, top band :)

Now am much more into edm than owt else, bit of ferry corsten, or magnetic man n ima happy chappy

Anyone like massive attack?

[video=youtube;OT8QT4BEOTo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT8QT4BEOTo[/video]

"Wake up neo" n all that haha

DeletedUser

Money money man best rap song ever.
[video=youtube;2pfESWR7gBs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pfESWR7gBs[/video]