-MW- =MW= ~MW~ +MW+

DeletedUser

From my vast experience of the game I'd say SHAC have bitten off more than they can chew. They are both surrounded and outnumbered!!

They should have accepted the kind offer of peace but now it's too late and they are doomed.

If this huge family tribe were not so selective in their recruitment and allowed me to join I could have helped contribute to the demise of SHAC.

SHAC should be afraid, very afraid :)

Clearly your vast experience of the game is in the shallow end of TW where its noobs who think they are good vs nooby family tribes.
Every world I have played (nearly, anyway. About 4-5 exceptions) have had the same scenario as this world and SHAC definitely have not 'bitten off more than they can chew' as you say.

DeletedUser9386

Clearly your vast experience of the game is in the shallow end of TW where its noobs who think they are good vs nooby family tribes.
Every world I have played (nearly, anyway. About 4-5 exceptions) have had the same scenario as this world and SHAC definitely have not 'bitten off more than they can chew' as you say.

​he was joking lol

DeletedUser

this is funny lol

Side note, Not 1 attack on SHAC from MW family

Depressing

DeletedUser11198

I legitimately have never even noticed this family until now. I like my selective vision...

DeletedUser

That is why families on this world count for nothing, to easy to pick apart.

DeletedUser11200

family tribes have never worked on .net nor have academies... can't see tht changing.

DeletedUser

It's kinda funny how each of them have like 8-13 members now.

DeletedUser

He's probably referring to DWF and DWF2, although that was more of a merge to seal a victory. Until that point, they were two tribes, W1NGE and FATE, neither of which *appeared* to be related, although I did realise they had an alliance.

I don't recall a family tribe winning, although they can get quite far in the larger .net worlds, purely for the reasons that it takes so long to eat several continents and that it is very, very rare that a .net world becomes a simple two horse race. It seems on .net that there's easy food right up into late game.

DeletedUser

He's probably referring to DWF and DWF2, although that was more of a merge to seal a victory. Until that point, they were two tribes, W1NGE and FATE, neither of which *appeared* to be related, although I did realise they had an alliance.

I don't recall a family tribe winning, although they can get quite far in the larger .net worlds, purely for the reasons that it takes so long to eat several continents and that it is very, very rare that a .net world becomes a simple two horse race. It seems on .net that there's easy food right up into late game.

Yeah W1NGE and Fate were just allies, although Fate had terrible tactics (invite noob, let noob grow, kick noob, gang up on noob, repeat) I can't say they were a family.

I have never seen any get far on a .net world, and I have played many. :|

DeletedUser2918

i think "the 4 horsemen" on world1 did ok for a while (with each tribe taking on the part of one of the horsemen). Then they just used members in the other tribes to replace inactives in the 'main' tribe when they'd had enough.