My apology to bergkamp1010

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Berg or Bergkmap1010 has been a long running co-player for the Thunderhorse account since UK1. We've had our disagreements but the were always solved by a meet up and beer! Things took a turn this week and accusations on my part were thrown around.

As some of you may be aware there was an account breach on the Thunderhorse account this week. This resulted in the password being changed and my troops being sent back from frontline villages (100K + defence per village as they were takes from Albion). 21 noble trains were then launched from TheRiverStyx in the early am, comprising of a few hundred axes and noble per part of the train, no pre-nukes or scouts beforehand. This resulted in 21 lost villages.

Given that Berg had the e-mail account set as his for the account, I blamed Berg for this, especially given his previous thread on the Uk6 forums saying he had turned to JBOX. Berg had however not joined JBOX but started playing the UK Classic server.

I blamed Berg for something he never did and for that I would like to publically apologise for this, as I accused him of this on the externals tarring his reputation and causing him to post a rather hot headed outburst, which I think any of us accused of such a thing would do.

As it transpires Bergs e-mail account was compromised to gain control of the Thunderhorse account to perform this pretty low tactic on JBOXs part (not that I think it was condoned or discussed by the council, this seems to be an act of an indivdual. If it was by a member of JBOX or someone that is friends with them we will never be able to prove, however I have lost all respect for JBOX as a honourable enemy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good to see this, however before it turns into another flame fest, I am locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.