My Farms

DeletedUser13448

Course you can take the piss. Everyone is free to play the game in whichever way the see fit, I agree with that statement made earlier. However when it is quite clearly a way that avoids conflict then that warrants a proper piss take on account of the name of the game, "tribal WARS", now the barbs may all be the same colour but pretty sure they aren't in a tribe. These guys are almost exclusively nobling barbs. They therefore seem to have missed the key concept behind the game. Sure there is no rule against it and it is a tactic that could prove beneficial for them. I just happen to think its dull and takes away the most enjoyable elements of the game as well as being counter to the spirit of the game.

these barb noblers are people who are less experienced, this is how they decided to start the game... i say let them

let them grow their barbs and then conq?

i see where you are coming from but this is a different way to play the game and eventually, if they want it or not, they are gonna end up war'ring it out anyway

DeletedUser13448

DeletedUser11866

I agree with jp to an extent ... i myself am a big fan of big juicy barbs as long as theres a goal/target/objective at the end of the road. theres no point doing anything in this game if you don't have some sort of plan for the next few steps ... HOWEVER i do not think any member of this game just be battered solely because of your subjective views about barbs. That is your opinion and if you have to bash someone about barbs then you are better of keeping it to yourselves because you are going to make no difference whatsoever by talking about this same old topic on the same old topic which none of the new players read because of the same old reasons(i.e they get bashed for nobbling barbs on these forums).

Its a vicious circle in a way. Get over it.

DeletedUser13448

I agree with jp to an extent ... i myself am a big fan of big juicy barbs as long as theres a goal/target/objective at the end of the road. theres no point doing anything in this game if you don't have some sort of plan for the next few steps ... HOWEVER i do not think any member of this game just be battered solely because of your subjective views about barbs. That is your opinion and if you have to bash someone about barbs then you are better of keeping it to yourselves because you are going to make no difference whatsoever by talking about this same old topic on the same old topic which none of the new players read because of the same old reasons(i.e they get bashed for nobbling barbs on these forums).

Its a vicious circle in a way. Get over it.
+1
less than 10procent of them barb eater read this

DeletedUser13508

Yeah you guys/girls are right I shouldn't have brought this to the topic here I think it should be closed and deleted ..

DeletedUser11866

There's no right or wrong just opinions. All I'm saying is instead of people bashing barb noblers it would be nice to see a topic where a new member to the community thanks another, preferably experienced member, on how to play the game if they need help or just pockets of advice here and there if they have grasped the basics.

DeletedUser13625

Wait, what happened with you I am what i am? Didn't you just got destroyed and got kicked becouse you lost vs "barbars anarchy?" hehe