My first UK world...

St1cky35

Reaction score
Why is everyone getting so upset over a game resorting to name calling and using offensive language. It is clear to see that both tribes will never accept the others opinion.
OLD will probably win the world so everyone needs to just accept that, and look forward to playing with/against each other the next time.

DeletedUser14312

Alright, this thread wasn't supposed to become a "but you did that and we did that" thread. I wanted to tell you all about my first experience on an UK world as it has been very different to what I'm used to. I'm not going to sit here and argue as that's pointless, everyone thinks they are right. I'm just disappointed on how this world turned out, especially at the end. And you guys fail to understand how this affects the whole UK server. This seem to have become something normal here. It's like if you don't have a spy your chances are bad to win, because everyone has a spy somewhere. And if you don't have the best connections to get people over to your side, you're pretty much screwed.

Keep in mind this was my first UK world. I knew absolutely no one. So I'm still happy to have come this far, it was a new experience. I've learnt to dislike a lot of people, but most importantly I now I have many new friends that I hope to play together with again. That weighs more than a world win for me.

And st1cky, you're among the few I respect in OLD as well. Well fought!

DeletedUser14430

You don't deserve the win at all, only reason you got it is because you begged Paul to merge your account into him while he was chatting shit to hit tribe about opping you while you defended them and not him

NOPE. i was invited by paul after they splated a whole op on me not taking a single village :). I never begged him to merge :)

DeletedUser14520

You lot can be pretty naive.

D

Last edited by a moderator:

the minx

Reaction score
Why is everyone getting so upset over a game resorting to name calling and using offensive language. It is clear to see that both tribes will never accept the others opinion.
OLD will probably win the world so everyone needs to just accept that, and look forward to playing with/against each other the next time.

only responded with the same 'offensive language' he used, as for accepting defeat, I already have, haven't even logged in for 2 days
and Rob, still love ya, you're one of the few I have any respect for over there (kiss)

DeletedUser14520

Rather than look for people to blame, could you not just accept we've out played your tribe? We're not rubbing anything in but you make it difficult with these comments. You had such confidence sat on your high horses when you got jake and co to leave us, i appreciate it's been a long slope downhill from there but its just embarrising clawing for excuses.

We've worked better as a team, we're not point driven.. we don't insist the larger players get all the internals, the stats show this perfectly, well actually they don't. Players kept leaving HUNTER because after we smashed them and they received little to no support so all them takes didn't even contribute to the stats :(

Lol Fox, is this some internet troll account you have set up? You're just coming out with ubsurd bulsh in an attemp to provoke a reaction haha. Good to read though. We recruited the worst member of GITS and you're saying thats what caused you to loose this war? Lol. Gooden

As for your 'false' invitation requests.... HAHAHAHA. Was this becasue you were bored of being defeated time after time so needed other entertainment? What if the answer was yes? Would you have used the account to spy with or would you have jumped to join us in our pathetic world win? If it's neither of them and just for the crack then what an absolute larf you guys must have had over there lol

I agree there is definitely no need for name calling or getting worked up, we all just need to accept the outcome and come up with our own excuses for why it happened then move forwards, or hit delete. I do look forward to playing with or against anyone of you in the future

Sicilini, I had read through our forum archive this morning and came across some prime examples of your bizzare combination of silent yet passive/agressive attitude, its a shame one of you deleted a load of forum posts before you jumped. Wanted to see that one where we dissagreed with you so you logged onto an account you had sit of, Cabot or Cabie now, and backed youself up lol (nice one). Good times. In my opinion you left because the tribe wanted war (through a vote) rather rather than hugging all the way to the top.

Good luck everyone, maybe see you in a few years :)

J

Last edited by a moderator:

the minx

Reaction score
[QUOTE="Codsamunts, post: 466631, member: 14520"

Sicilini, I had read through our forum archive this morning and came across some prime examples of your bizzare combination of silent yet passive/agressive attitude, its a shame one of you deleted a load of forum posts before you jumped. Wanted to see that one where we dissagreed with you so you logged onto an account you had sit of, Cabot or Cabie now, and backed youself up lol (nice one). Good times. In my opinion you left because the tribe wanted war (through a vote) rather rather than hugging all the way to the top.

J[/QUOTE]

posted off a sat account because my co was logged into ours, hence the difference in posts and the way we spoke on things

DeletedUser14519

Like it or not spying is a part of the game sadly. You seem to forget you guys had a spy in DS used against us. In the end, we actually used this to our advantage and fooled you into stacking a fake target. As for our "spy", the Intel we got wasn't particularly detailed (i am sure you put in some anti spy measures as we did) and with the introduction of watchtowers spys dont make a huge amount of difference anymore (which is good).

With our ops you knew exactly who the target was 48 hours before landing anyway but the fact is we send so many well timed attacks its very hard to defend.

Ultimately I think hunter has some fantastic individual players. TRD and game stand out particularly for me personally, fighting for everything and making me work extremely hard, frustrating me at times but ultimately what the game is all about and I really enjoy battling with them. Tribal wars is all about working as a tribe, in the end you guys just weren't able to work as a unit as well as us.

I have overal enjoyed this world and as cods says I look forward to playing future worlds with/against some of you again

DeletedUser14521

Alright, this thread wasn't supposed to become a "but you did that and we did that" thread. I wanted to tell you all about my first experience on an UK world as it has been very different to what I'm used to. I'm not going to sit here and argue as that's pointless, everyone thinks they are right. I'm just disappointed on how this world turned out, especially at the end. And you guys fail to understand how this affects the whole UK server. This seem to have become something normal here. It's like if you don't have a spy your chances are bad to win, because everyone has a spy somewhere. And if you don't have the best connections to get people over to your side, you're pretty much screwed.

Keep in mind this was my first UK world. I knew absolutely no one. So I'm still happy to have come this far, it was a new experience. I've learnt to dislike a lot of people, but most importantly I now I have many new friends that I hope to play together with again. That weighs more than a world win for me.

And st1cky, you're among the few I respect in OLD as well. Well fought!
hey i have done nothing bad lol

DeletedUser13533

Tobias the Bold
Going for gold
Go play clash of clans
You were no match for OLD

DeletedUser14520

Hmmmm well you were deffinitely speaking very highly of yourself on behalf of someone else (in 3rd person) but ok, you're everything you say you are :)

DeletedUser13533

You say all this play dirty etc but it was hunter that planned the suprise op on OLD whilst a cool down was active?
Back stabbed I was there not even 2 weeks you and hunter done F all for me to even backstab.

The people who taught me how to play the game? Lmfao! Get a grip of yourself funny how Tobias no points is suddenly a teacher?

The only thing you have taught me is how much of a pathetic childish pr'ck you and your fans really are.

DeletedUser13373

In 5 years time, People will look back at this world and see OLD won, hunter lost.

You can tell yourself that you all played well as a tribe, and your two tribes [gits and hunter] were much more organised and active as OLD, but you couldn't beat OLD because we recruited a couple of players, as much as you want

But we all know it's BS.

Take the defeat. Learn from it,

And try to come back stronger next world,

( And prey you ain't opposite OLD again )

;)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
You say all this play dirty etc but it was hunter that planned the suprise op on OLD whilst a cool down was active?
Back stabbed I was there not even 2 weeks you and hunter done F all for me to even backstab.

The people who taught me how to play the game? Lmfao! Get a grip of yourself funny how Tobias no points is suddenly a teacher?

The only thing you have taught me is how much of a pathetic childish pr'ck you and your fans really are.
We planned the op to hit the after the cooldown, planning an op while a cooldown is still in place means nothing

you backstabbed, no matter the time you were there, we took you in and you jumped to the enemy after leaking as much info as you could

Tobias had no points because we had to close the account down for personal reasons, the fact you're trying to make a joke out of it just shows really how childish and pathetic you really are

DeletedUser13686

think i only ever posted on externals once before. just had a nose through this. Im Insomnia for those that dont know me by beaver.

first of all im happy to say I was out played by a stronger tribe. Alot of the weakness in Hunter was from inactive accounts months ago which tbh was the reason for our downfall. From celtex (losing vils in our core from 48 hour trains fml) and marney months and months ago right til now we have had real problems with activity. Regardless of this we were beat. simple as that. didnt really agree with the godspeed recruitment and you have to admit it looks bad that killa joined hunter then left couple of weeks later after we found out we had a leak but is what it is. we had a few heads up from other tribes same as old did but none that joined just to spy. think killa admited eventually but not to me so dont know. Godspeeds account didnt last long anyway. The only shame really is the recruitment of lord eni that ended the war. Losing or not I was enjoying a bit of a fight (even if you did always seem to hit on the worst possible days for me so i couldnt be on for landing lol) but that now seems pointless with eni chewing out our bl. too much hassle to continue. Annoyingly from what im told by other council members (iv been away for a bit then returned so cant remember exactly) there was an agreement to leave lord eni be and he was just going to chill and not join either tribe so we left him be and shock he waits til im being opped and then joins and launches. that was lame. not suprised though. when gits was getting oped he was farming mid being oped. asked him why he wasnt helping his tribe and he said im not his duke so mind my on business (words to those effect) so should have seen the old thing coming. Just shame it ended the decent fight tht you were winning anyway.

Theres a few things I will say.

we ended our nap and activated cool down with the WP tribe (i think that was there name) the tribe with the ex reform players with the obvious intention of waring them once it was over. before it was over old recruited and then hit our recruits at the time in the west. we were attacked first and our targets had been recruited. so im not accepting being called out for breaching diplo.
war4all LOOOL liths donated all their vils when we were hitting them (mostly to paulthomas i seem to remember).
GITS LOOOOL couple of decent players but mostly shocking tbh should have hit them not allied lol.
It became obvious a while back that it was going down hill when we were sitting several accounts that needed to be internalled and few more that were logging once a day if we were lucky so it was me who asked if there were 6 places for the most active players. didnt feel bad about asking the question as some had put alot of work in to be let down by inactivity (there were more than 6 active players at the time but they were the most active by a long stretch).

player shout outs for great work
gaminaal, zara, tobias, red.dragon, Red Baron, Spelly and ElPatron.

sure theres lots more i could say. unlikely you will get a response from me if you reply as dont read externals often. I will stay on w29 until AM runs out. Will continue to grow my flag colleaction but thats it. Might Snipe to annoy but we shall see.

sooooo, whos up for w33?

Beaver :)

DeletedUser14430

Ah, I appreciate that not all of you still think we won only because of "dirty" recruitment. Thank you and good luck in the future. :p