My first UK world...

Discussion in 'UK29 Win condition 80% Dominance for 10 days' started by Zara Larsson, Jul 15, 2017.

Share This Page

1. sicilini

sicilini Member

Behaved like a sore loser? I left the world over a month ago, yet you keep bringing my name up in this thread, so yes I'm entitled to be a little irked about it

2. Charlie0112

Charlie0112 Member

I didn't say anything bad about you, I just didn't wish to congratulate you on your performance,
    The same way you haven't congratulated me on our victory :)

3. PhoenixKnight

PhoenixKnight New Member

I can also provide plenty of reps of you withdrawing support from my vils during sat times if it helps clarify... its obvious you dont care but doesnt make it any less disgraceful play.

Zara Larsson likes this.
  4. sicilini

sicilini Member

nah you specifically named me to single me out, so yea I can be annoyed... as for congratulations, yea I'll congratulate those I think deserve it...

so congrats to the following:
    st1cky
    gozzo
    trotter

um... I can't think of any others that actually deserve it

also, with a coplayed account, how do you know who was doing what and when? answer is simple, you don't... therefore you can't say well done to others on an account without meaning the whole account... not that I care about what you think, just pointing out that fact.

5. Charlie0112

Charlie0112 Member

Well I am glad I have managed to get you to change your attitude and begin to congratulate the victors of this world.
    As stated above, you possible did play well at times, I can not deny that. I just wouldn't want to play v you again, the constant excuses tire me.
    Unlike your co's who, although have shown their disappointment in what they believe to be foul play, they accepteted we were the better tribe.

6. st1cky35

st1cky35 New Member

Yay i get a mention, cheers chrissy. On the whole i have enjoyed the world apart from a certain point in the game when someone was sh@t stirring which got my back up. I look forward to playing with/against you all again on my next serious world ;-)

sicilini likes this.
  7. np12

np12 Member

ur gey rob

Foxtrot likes this.
  8. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Active Member

fk u rub

9. st1cky35

st1cky35 New Member

hahahaha, love you guys

Foxtrot, np12 and sicilini like this.