My idea

DeletedUser

i would post this in the general section but i hate the part where it has to be approved...

any way my idea is for say a non-premium world, where every player has all the same advantages.... and then i thought of an All premium world... which is just the same but everyone has premium... now this probably wouldnt fly here right now considering there are only 5 worlds and no speed or Hp yet... it would probably fit in in the .net section better but i wanna run it by you UK guys first :) just tell wat ya think

DeletedUser7217

Non - Premium would be fun - it would be very hard to manage a lot of villages and a lot of time would be put into it

DeletedUser

In a non-premium world most people would just quit a lot before before they usually do since it would be too time consuming after a certain stage.

A only premium world would probably never fill up here on co.uk unless there are big incentives to join...

DeletedUser7325

Non premium would be challenging and this game is about challenges. I like the idea.

DeletedUser

Innogames would never allow it. It would be a world where everyone is playing for free. The entire idea of non-PA is to make people buy PA when they have accumulated a large amount of villages, as it just gets too hard for some people when they have accumulated 300+ villages.

Not only that, but a profile picture on your profile is very advertising (nod)

DeletedUser

Innogames would never allow it. It would be a world where everyone is playing for free. The entire idea of non-PA is to make people buy PA when they have accumulated a large amount of villages, as it just gets too hard for some people when they have accumulated 300+ villages.

Not only that, but a profile picture on your profile is very advertising (nod)

making it more interesting m8, in a non premium world it would be like an everlasting war... no one would have to many villages, or to little, it would be a world that went on and on and on.

DeletedUser

making it more interesting m8, in a non premium world it would be like an everlasting war... no one would have to many villages, or to little, it would be a world that went on and on and on.

What. This is potentially the most nonsensical post, ever.

Firstly without effective village management they only players left would be barb nobles, all the good players would move on a quit, so there wound't be any kind of war.

Secondly, there are worlds running that have been open longer than you've be playing TW, pretty much all worlds go on and on and on.

And yeah, Clamju told you why it would never happen: Innogames won't open a world that they can't make money from, and advertising won't haul in enough for the server costs.

DeletedUser

What about the idea I had of a one off world, everyone for themself world. Surely that would determine who the better players are and not who has the most contacts/buddies in game.

No tribes

No free trade between players - only send to your own villages

Trade on Market on a 1:1 ratio only to avoid getting round the above

No supporting other players - only send to your own villages

I think that would be quite interesting.

DeletedUser

wood1e said:
What about the idea I had of a one off world, everyone for themself world. Surely that would determine who the better players are and not who has the most contacts/buddies in game.
ok course it would, it would be a lot about who has or can make as many good friends fight alongside them (and it will also be a lot about where one starts) regardless of the rest of the quite good points you bring up. Skill is also a factor but that goes without saying.

DeletedUser

ok course it would, it would be a lot about who has or can make as many good friends fight alongside them (and it will also be a lot about where one starts) regardless of the rest of the quite good points you bring up. Skill is also a factor but that goes without saying.

thatd be fun m8, thad be a challenge ....

DeletedUser

What. This is potentially the most nonsensical post, ever.

Firstly without effective village management they only players left would be barb nobles, all the good players would move on a quit, so there wound't be any kind of war.

Secondly, there are worlds running that have been open longer than you've be playing TW, pretty much all worlds go on and on and on.

And yeah, Clamju told you why it would never happen: Innogames won't open a world that they can't make money from, and advertising won't haul in enough for the server costs.

yes i know m8 i am nonsencical... dang innogames.... i think they should allow an all premium world where you have to pay premium points to join...

DeletedUser

Its an interesting idea but I can pretty much guarantee that tribes will form. With or without the facility ingame. Human nature being the way it is this game will always be about how many friends you have and how strong they are. The only difference in this scenario is that you wouldn't know who was in which "tribe" until you attacked and they retaliated :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

yes i know m8 i am nonsencical... dang innogames.... i think they should allow an all premium world where you have to pay premium points to join...

That's basically what HighPerformance is.

DeletedUser7325

No tribes

No free trade between players - only send to your own villages

Trade on Market on a 1:1 ratio only to avoid getting round the above

No supporting other players - only send to your own villages

I think that would be quite interesting.

You missed one thing, Co attacking as thats the way everyone would be able to dominate, more contacts more friends and more co attacks.

Lol and if you omit that, then it would become game soley based on activity, who can be on 24 hours to que in buildings and so on.