My time is Up.

DeletedUser

Well That time has come for me too.

I no longer have the time to continue on tw in the way I have in the winter months.

I've got lots of things piling on me at the same time.

I've got exams coming up during the summer,

And lots of big bike races to take part in. Including the Junior World stage race championships (Junior Tour de France or a race with more than one stage with the winner having the lowest overall time)

It's been a joy to work with everyone here in Virtus and I'd like to thank you guys first.

I'd like to thank DeAdMaX for originally giving me my chance in this world.

Also Jai and Juke for their unending support, help and dedication to TW. Something unmatched by almost everyone.

Finally I'd like to thank you guys on the forum for making such a great forum. Ok it may have quietened out a bit lately but even so it's the players that make the forum and on the whole you guys have been great.

Thanks for the journey

Ryan :icon_cry:

DeletedUser3227

sad to see you go ryan, good luck buddy, we will miss ya.

DeletedUser

Ryan.

It was an honour and a pleasure being in Virtus with you.
Your a real nice fella and thee absolute BEST player for your age, without a doubt, ive ever met.

I hope you do well with your races and school and with any luck, we'll be seeing you represent Great Britain in the olympics in the future. :)

DeletedUser

Aww .. Bye Ryan. It was great to have you here.

If I didn't reject your request x months ago, I might have been co-playing you at this moment ..

DeletedUser

bye ryan, u were my favorite person on the whole east of the world.

DeletedUser

bye ryan:( pitty to c ya go u seem a real nice person even tho i neaver spoke in game to u go and only the forum u gl wiv exams and the big race buddy:)

DeletedUser

I'll still be around the forums every now and again but for now anyway i'm taking a break in-game

DeletedUser

It was an honour and a pleasure being in Virtus with you.
Your a real nice fella and thee absolute BEST player for your age, without a doubt, ive ever met.

Well said. I'll miss you, Squiddle.

It was indeed a pleasure playing with you & expanding your mind :icon_wink:

Keep spinning those cranks & all the very best of luck in your exams & racing - will keep an eye out for you.

Hope to see you again sometime soon.

DeletedUser6063

One Ryan out one Ryan in maybe i could take your place ;)

but you have been a good poster in world 2

DeletedUser

Ryan, I'll miss you. Been a pleasure being a coplayer with ya. Best of luck with RL.

-Otis

DeletedUser

All the best to you young Squidzilla & good luck with the racing mate

I will also keep an eye out for you especially whilst out in the car as I would be gutted if I knocked you off the bike

DeletedUser

Good luck for the rest of the future Ryan, see you at some point.

DeletedUser

take care chap... have fun taking the mick out of world 2 players... :D