my tribe needs help

DeletedUser

um i have just tryed to stat up a tribe as a challenge and it is one i need some help with the forums which i dont get pm me if u can help

thanx

P.S if u need a tribe to go to i acept everyone just pm me and i will send you one :)

DeletedUser

but i swear ur in my tribe, how r u starting ur own up???

DeletedUser

rules said:
§1) One Account Per Player

Each player is allowed only one account per game world. This does not include accounts which people are sitting through the Account Sitting feature. Sharing your password with another player on any world you play is forbidden.

Examples:

• Knowing, Storing, or Saving passwords to other accounts on worlds you play, for any reason, is 100% forbidden. If another player sends you their password, you should always report them for a breach of the rules.
  • It is allowed to play with more than one player on one computer. However, players are only allowed to log into their own account and not onto their family member's or friend's accounts, and must continue to follow §2. Every player has to chose his/her own password and may not share it with the other players.
  • It is allowed for multiple people to co-play an account as long as the account they are playing is not registered on any world any of the co-player's is playing with on another account.
  • You may not login to ANY other account using the other player's password on ANY world you play. To be allowed to log into somebody else's account, they must set you as an account sitter using the Account Sitting (Settings -> Account Sitting) feature. There are absolutely NO exceptions to this rule.
  • It is strictly forbidden to force entry to an account or login unauthorised. Unsuccessful attempts to other players' accounts are logged and will be punished.
  • Guessing the password of another player is also forbidden. Please choose passwords that cannot be guessed easily. We will not restore accounts or troops that are lost because a password was chosen that is easy to guess.
  • Sidding is EXTREMELY FORBIDDEN for any and all accounts. Sidding is the act of editing your browser for two players to use the account at the exact same second/minute in time, and does NOT fall under Co-playing.
they will permantaly ban u

DeletedUser

um i have just tryed to stat up a tribe as a challenge and it is one i need some help with the forums which i dont get pm me if u can help

thanx

P.S if u need a tribe to go to i acept everyone just pm me and i will send you one :)

wrong place

DeletedUser

Every player has to chose his/her own password and may not share it with the other players.

Does this mean that if you acidentely have the same password as somebody else you get banned for it? that would suck lulz.

DeletedUser

Every player has to chose his/her own password and may not share it with the other players.

Does this mean that if you acidentely have the same password as somebody else you get banned for it? that would suck lulz.
*facepalm*