N00B 0F T4E W33K

DeletedUser8687

hello boring people of UK10 :lol:

I saw a really funny post on uk 8 and I wanted to incorporate it here. Nominate a noob of the week!!! :icon_twisted:

The reason has to be valid tho like fail attacks, defences or even through mails or a stupid profile of a player who is very expianced (Notice the fail spelling)

The one thing I dont want to see is pathetic attempts at trolling or flaming " I nominate Nauzhror because hes gay and smells" is an example. (Sorry nauz im sure you have plenty right gaurd at home eh?:icon_wink:)

I dont have a player to nominate so help me out guys and get the ball rolling!

DeletedUser

Pick me please I just want to be good at something and not care what.

Me Noob of the week
Noob of the year
Oh come on pick me make it up I not care really :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser10224

Pick me please I just want to be good at something and not care what.

Me Noob of the week
Noob of the year
Oh come on pick me make it up I not care really :icon_biggrin:

Ok...Ok.....I pick you.

You must be a noob for wanting this acclaimed title :)

Hehe

DeletedUser

My Coat of Arms is just a Google image with text put on it in paint... Does that qualify?

Also I've been rimmed, not this week though (Still plenty of time for it though!), so I'm not certain of its relevance.

DeletedUser8687

tbh i nominate b4phom3t or however you spell his name. For holding a grudge :icon_wink: and for bringing O.O into everyworld with the words "We are here to fulfill our destiny" on the profile.

Your destiny has been fulfilled on every world.... and its below par it best.

and before you try the "whos still on uk7" rant. I would rather fight the top tribe whilest being in 2nd than languish outside the top 5 barely surviving :lol:

DeletedUser

I'll second that vote Lemster^ Same reasons, first ran into him W2 and he has been pulling same shizzle every world since.

DeletedUser6695

I nominate myself for managing to lose 8 nobles in a week

DeletedUser

tbh i nominate b4phom3t or however you spell his name. For holding a grudge :icon_wink: and for bringing O.O into everyworld with the words "We are here to fulfill our destiny" on the profile.

Your destiny has been fulfilled on every world.... and its below par it best.

and before you try the "whos still on uk7" rant. I would rather fight the top tribe whilest being in 2nd than languish outside the top 5 barely surviving :lol:

-V- were shredded. They made O.O's stats look pro. :icon_redface:

Just shows how you recruited the larger pointwhores. (Meow)

We're rank 4 on UK7, anyway.

Oh and I'm nominating you to be spiteful now. :)

DeletedUser8687

From the O.O Profile...

"oh really feel good about this world..
..got a good feeling"

34 O.O 53.414 Keep up the good work guys. B4PH your doing great :icon_rolleyes:

"IT WAS PROPHESISED
WRITTEN IN THE STARS
FORESEEN & FORETOLD
"

Forseen? World 2 World 4 World 6 World 8 Doesnt take mystic meg to forsee yous are going to fail :lol:

"WE ARE A CLAN not a tribe
WE HAVE A CLAN MENTALITY
"

Meh, Same thing to me:icon_rolleyes:

"IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS DIPLOMACY..
CONTACT OUR 'FOREIGN AFFAIRS DEPT'
"

Sounds like yous are running for election lol

"HEAD AMBASSADOR"

See what I mean? I think they are the senate of rome !

"IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECIEVE AN
'INVITATION CONSIDERATION' PACKAGE"

Failure on that then expect to recieve a normal mail like most other folk do :lol:

"IF YOU KNOW ME THEN YOU WILL KNOW I DON'T CONSIDER IT A GAME"

A lifetime ambition perhaps?

"INVITING OUR MEMBERS IS NOT AN ACT OF WAR..
OUR LOYALTY AND SECURITY CAN NOT BE MATCHED"

O.O --->
Pandas 20th September 2011 - 21:19:33 1,308
^^^Jester.inc^^^ :lol:

"OH shh...!!!!
our 'C.I.N' have agents & sleeper cells
errmmm....!!!!!
is one in your tribe
?"

Would this be the "Council Intelligence Network" agent that thinks Otooles either has an alias or is coplaying me? :icon_eek::lol:

I'm nominating you to be spiteful now. :)

Spit works both ways :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Ooh! You insulted my recruitment...

Now this gets personal!

But well played, for the sheer mind-numbingly tedious job of typing that you can have some rep! (Or I would if this forum wasn't being difficult, apparently choosing who to rep is unacceptable and I must rep someone else first!)

Jester.Inc was old friends with some of Pandas, or so I hear, by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

surely, you are the one holding the grudge(L3mst3r) as all you do is tell everyone how bad good your tribe will be and how other tribes who have had a few bad worlds will fail, well maybe your becoming to big for your boots and think your better than every one else, how long till you make a excuse to leave the world this time? when your tribe start losing villages to under-dogs and you cant do anything about it? or when a same sized tribe declares? all you do is push tribes around that are smaller than you, and that requires no great skill and you run from bigger tribes, but one thing you can say about O.O is we stick together though the rougher times no matter how outnumbered we are we stand our ground and fight till death. Loyalty is a wonderful thing and can not be brought but earned.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

-V- were shredded. They made O.O's stats look pro. :icon_redface:
Just shows how you recruited the larger pointwhores. (Meow)
We're rank 4 on UK7, anyway.
Oh and I'm nominating you to be spiteful now. :)

-V- did work, at least to a certain extent. I felt happy there. Don't blame l3mst3r.

however, this is UK10 section so let's quit talking about UK7 here.