n00bek go bai bai

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello UK5 (well it's pretty much just Why? that post in here actually, but whatever),

After however many weeks of farming and hitting spikes, and turtles, and having farms nobled, I've decided I'm going to be leaving the world. The .co.uk server altogether in fact... There are too few good players here, too many noobs, and the settings are stupid.

No ms removes the little amount of skill that could be used, and having 7k barbs ultimately removes the advantages of nobling other players. Consequently the world is full of farm-munchers who have never sent an axe towards another player in their life. Growing barbs in general I dislike, but up to 2k or so is acceptable. However, 7k is utterly ridiculous. It has ended up going like this: noobs turtle, noble farms, turtle, noble farms. This, coupled with the low morale makes it almost impossible to take their villages without losing stupid amounts of offense. Plus, it makes really awful players look good.

/rant over.

I consider the world to be over already, nobody can remove us from top spot. The coalition fell apart before sending an attack. We own 3 of the 4 core continents. We have more villages, more points, and more OD than any other tribe. We have 8 of the top 10. We win. Simples.

My account will remain active, but it won't be me playing. I am handing the account over to somebody. Good luck to Why?, though they dont need it, and will probably quit soon anyway due to mass boredom on this boring, turtle-noobing world.

Thats that then, I'll be off. I may see some of you on world 51.net. Of course I'll be under a different name, as I hate this one anyway.

Bai bai.

Oh and: YGP > All. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.