Nauz at start up

• Thread starter DeletedUser5477
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

rofl! I have to say I've never had these type of mails before, but I suppose it brightens up the rather monotonous period of building up spears for farming :)

DeletedUser

Ehm. RCXD can play. Specially since i'm sitting it at night.

DeletedUser3312

Lol, this is as funny as hell. Asking a UK6 tribe to "geg" in because a player won't restart. Well... That's, that's just low:lol:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
RCXD today at 11:42
This account is tri-played by Nauzhror, Sneggy, and Luke Holmes. All three of us have previously been rank 1 on numerous occasions. What this means is that we will be farming this area into oblivion giving us a giant lead over everyone else in the area during BP. After BP this means you are more or less certain to wind up being our farm, or if we consider you to particularly skilled, perhaps our noble target. If on the other hand you're smart, you'll restart.

The choice ultimately is up to you. Do you want to be one of the rank 1 player's farms, or do you want to survive in another area? If you should choose to restart, which you should if you have any intention of doing well this world, I'll be more than happy to advise you on the best way to grow and dominate in your new area.

HMRC today at 12:19
ROFL!!

RCXD today at 12:23
I was ALessoninpointwhoring on UK6, I was rank 1 till I quit, restart or I'll ask my old tribe (Gold) to take your villages.

HMRC today at 12:25
ROFL EVEN HARDER!!

Obviously laughing in the face of someone isn't enough..he had to get his duke involved..

joelmorris today at 16:49
Hello, I see you are in one of my tribe members 7x7, this is very bad for you. We intend to dominate and work as a unit thus being in that area will result in a gang of us attacking you until you restart, due to no troops and no resources making sure you can't grow and carrying on is pointless. Restart and we'll offer you a space in our tribe where we help each other out with support and also with premium in case you need it. The choice is yours.

HMRC today at 17:30
I intend to dominate aswell. Your pathetic asking. If you boys were so good you'd just go about your business and get it done. The fact your asking me to restart, in my eyes, is a sign of weakness :)

:icon_razz:

No clue who RXKCD is, but I'd bet my yearly salary on you getting stomped by an account that really was me, luke, and sneggy.

DeletedUser

No clue who RXKCD is, but I'd bet my yearly salary on you getting stomped by an account that really was me, luke, and sneggy.

Its a racing car which explodes - you kill people with it. Numpty. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser857

Yes, most people do.

[gfx]For once, not me. I'm seeing how long I can play under the name i'm known by until I get ganked...

On a side note, does anyone else find the relentless Nauz fanboying a little wearing?[/gfx]

DeletedUser

Doesn't everyone use their real names or were my parents just really inventive

DeletedUser6695

[gfx]For once, not me. I'm seeing how long I can play under the name i'm known by until I get ganked...

On a side note, does anyone else find the relentless Nauz fanboying a little wearing?[/gfx]

Imma send all my spears at yhoo!

DeletedUser5477

>>No clue who RXKCD is, but I'd bet my yearly salary on you getting stomped by an account that really was me, luke, and sneggy.

up to 5 vills maybe nauz, beyond that ie 95% of the game my money would be on timmyhill :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

>>No clue who RXKCD is, but I'd bet my yearly salary on you getting stomped by an account that really was me, luke, and sneggy.

up to 5 vills maybe nauz, beyond that ie 95% of the game my money would be on timmyhill :icon_wink:

Sadly someone who is maybe or almost on par with Nauzhror is now playing the account. Have fun wasting your money. :icon_wink:

Nauzhror

Reaction score

He wouldn't get to 5 vills anywhere near me.

DeletedUser

Luke and sneggy both play on, and both are capable of beating timmyhill.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Luke and sneggy both play on, and both are capable of beating timmyhill.

Eh, let's be realistic, Luke and Sneggy quit early too. All three are more than capable of beting timmy at any stage though regardless of whether they're known for playing past startup or not.

DeletedUser

Eh, let's be realistic, Luke and Sneggy quit early too. All three are more than capable of beting timmy at any stage though regardless of whether they're known for playing past startup or not.

not as early as you...

DeletedUser

Lets get it on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.