Nauz at start up

• Thread starter DeletedUser5477
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Mmm, yes, just as early. I can't remember seeing luke have more than five villages, ever. Not outside of the norweigan server anyway. Haven't seen sneggy have more than 10 since....W39?

when was the last time you got past two villages, save UK6, where you did almost nothing else?
51, right, where you then quit 2 days later :S

DeletedUser

Luke and sneggy both play on, and both are capable of beating timmyhill.

Beating timmyhill, I agree.

Eh, let's be realistic, Luke and Sneggy quit early too. All three are more than capable of beting timmy at any stage though regardless of whether they're known for playing past startup or not.

I think it's just because you tend to have the will to play more worlds with short breaks in between.

Lets get it on!!!

I'm in your 7x7, nice to meet you. I'm One Hit KO, I'll probably catapult your village and send you resources so you can grow again just to catapult you back down.

I'm on nauz. sneggy and lukes team. Cheerleading ftw!

I have a pink skirt you can wear.

Mmm, yes, just as early. I can't remember seeing luke have more than five villages, ever. Not outside of the norweigan server anyway. Haven't seen sneggy have more than 10 since....W39?

W1.Net 980K!!11one!!1 Wait, your not as old school :D Hmm, last world would be .NO6 7 villages rank 1, Joakim couldnt keep up. ;)

DeletedUser

when was the last time you got past two villages, save UK6, where you did almost nothing else?
51, right, where you then quit 2 days later :S

I'm actually surprised you have to ask and you don't all have it saved on a special gold disc of ' nauz's TW facts '.

:icon_razz:

<3

DeletedUser

Just to reiterate - BRING IT ON!!

I know I'm not known for my start up technique - but I'd still lay down half a years premmy that I'd take nauz head on :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Just to reiterate - BRING IT ON!!

I know I'm not known for my start up technique - but I'd still lay down half a years premmy that I'd take nauz head on :icon_biggrin:

Funny people are funny :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I think this would be a good opportunity to announce that I am an alcoholic.

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Might I suggest upping your daily dosage of risperidone? It's clear you aren't taking a dose strong enough to cure your case of delusion disorder.

Nicely Done

also At Lisa <3

I'm actually surprised you have to ask and you don't all have it saved on a special gold disc of ' nauz's TW facts '.

:icon_razz:

<3

and LOL

and Zardie have you been out of Action for a while :icon_eek:
I think nauz has actually been doing better than you lately at playing further on :icon_wink:

Apart From That Stop the Fan Boi Stuff :icon_cool:
hought Nauz aid He wasnt going to play uk7 :D

And Finally Timmy i dont think you would stand much of a chance my bet would be nauz would have 5 vills by the time you have 2 :| and if One Hit K.O is in your 7x7 Restart :| its not much fun being out farmed etc in you 15 x 15 trust me i landed in cerberus's 7x7 and my start up is quite often pretty good :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

And Finally Timmy i dont think you would stand much of a chance my bet would be nauz would have 5 vills by the time you have 2 :| and if One Hit K.O is in your 7x7 Restart :| its not much fun being out farmed etc in you 15 x 15 trust me i landed in cerberus's 7x7 and my start up is quite often pretty good :D

He didnt take the advice, I still see him under my pretty vill :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

why all this screaming about nauz starting... yeah he is quite good at start ups but no reason to make such a fuss about it... He'll most probably be gone quite soon again as uk 6 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.