Nearly there...

DeletedUser10816

chart

KnK-ST:95.51%

165 villages to go... done before Christmas!

...then unfortunately, we'll have a 3 month wait twiddling our thumbs as we will have beaten all original expectations of the world lasting >1 year.... (I can think of no other reason why there would be a minimum time implemented on a world!)

Might have to spice up the world with 3 months of farming competitions, blue on blue ODA competitions, and pin the tail on the donkey...

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser5774

I still think the way you lost on UK1 was far more impressive.

DeletedUser10816

I'm not sure i've ever seen a post from you SexySmurf where you're not trolling someone elses thread or simply being argumentative for the sake of it.

I don't need to clarify anything regarding W1, as it shows how little research you have done, what has already been said else where, confirmed and accepted by both allys and foes on W1. Needless to say, we're not ashamed of W1 - we have no need to be. It served a purpose - which will result in us being the first UK tribe to win 2 successive worlds.

I'm quite happy with that thankyou, so feel free to carry on trolling if you must - but seeing as you only speak meaningless drivel i'm not really that interested.

DeletedUser9793

better late than never .......but we are close to reaching never :p

The awards to last 2 independent players on w12 go to

45SlashMcPants8111811
46abbster65165

well done slash and abbster . [Slash, I know will take some pleasure from this award .]

DeletedUser5942

Your fault for not closing it earlier - perhaps. Your fault for it STILL not showing as closed? Yet to be decided...

DeletedUser

better late than never .......but we are close to reaching never :p

The awards to last 2 independent players on w12 go to

SlashMcPants
abbster

well done slash and abbster . [Slash, I know will take some pleasure from this award .]

YAY! Not my best world but it was fun hanging on in there :)

DeletedUser269

You will all be glad to know, Ive added "closed" to the forum.