Need a Co to be on between 0000-0800

• Thread starter DeletedUser14039
  • Start date

DeletedUser14039

Anyone here available to play between 0000-0800?

I'm UK and can cover all the other times.

Account is just off top 100 (120) good position, lots to farm, top 15 tribe.

Message me here if interested.

DeletedUser6695

Anyone here available to play between 0000-0800?

I'm UK and can cover all the other times.

Account is just off top 100 (120) good position, lots to farm, top 15 tribe.

Message me here if interested.

How active are you between 08:00-00:00?...Im curious as your post suggests constant activity but your rank does not

DeletedUser2178

That's not a bad position considering the amount of talent on 26 tbh, sounds like you got better farming around you than me so obviously not in the core, start up sucks! ;)

Good luck with your night shift dude

DeletedUser6695

That's not a bad position considering the amount of talent on 26 tbh, sounds like you got better farming around you than me so obviously not in the core, start up sucks! ;)

Good luck with your night shift dude

There is mediocre talent at best...

DeletedUser14043

Core... lol
Dude, we are all in the "core" right now.
There are 4 core K's (44, 45 [north half] and 54, 55 [south half]

DeletedUser2178

Core... lol
Dude, we are all in the "core" right now.
There are 4 core K's (44, 45 [north half] and 54, 55 [south half]

And when we start on day 1 does the world not expand away from the core? we still have a rim and every day that moves so no were not all in the core.

DeletedUser13811

The poor guys asking for a coplayer not an analysis of his account!

You should look on another server's forums for a player for those hours, maybe the US ones.

DeletedUser14043

lol, there's CF being CF... we wub you though (even with your faults)

DeletedUser14036

No I just don't take crap :icon_razz:

No offense mate, don't want to judge either but forum users are usually the creme de la creme (except for rare examples like Erich - not to be confused with erichhartman) and therefore we all play a good game aswell as talking one

DeletedUser13586

No offense mate, don't want to judge either but forum users are usually the creme de la creme (except for rare examples like Erich - not to be confused with erichhartman) and therefore we all play a good game aswell as talking one

Yes, Cold fusion and Hartman are some of the best players the game has ever seen.

Nothing to worry about though, they have more commitment issues than Charlie sheen. They never see a world out more than a month or so.

Instead of playing full game, they play a few weeks - tell everyone how good they are on the forums and quit the world.

Think they're too good to play with us peasents, but never see them on master or .net.

DeletedUser14036

True words from a true peasent
Stick to writing your hate poems

DeletedUser14036

No Sir you have misinterpreted my post,
I do play - thats the point of tribalwars ow wise one