Need a o for speed....

DeletedUser

Hello friends nice to meet u all by the way i am new to .co.uk i usually play .net i am a experience man i scored more than 20 million with mroe than 3.500 villages and i left bcs i was bored so currently playing W60 in .net but when i saw in .co.uk that speed is coming so i was so happy and i would like to have a co from UK so he can play from 00: to 10:00 so if someone can do with me contact me on skype and i need a co that can buy pp for t he speed registration sorry guys for asking for pp bcs in .co.uk can't buy in .net a lot i have.....

Add me on skype: TwAliShah

DeletedUser

can anyone friends??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3312

Ok, the current round is being dominated by SLAP! if you haven't been nobled you soon will be. Also, nobody is likely going to co you if you're asking them to fund your account with pp, so you're barking up the wrong tree there. Though I can help with that, if you're willing to give me 100pp on .net I will give you 100pp here.

However, I cannot help with coing or anything else to do with your account.

DeletedUser

cos are damn hard to find, you need to fund the pp and give them choice or a say in when they play the account.
i normally do mornings, 7.00 - 13.00 and then a co does til 22.00 and then sleep mode.
you demand too much dude, although i can help in some ways.

DeletedUser

speak in the private message, not here.
this can be closed