Need advice on early fights.

DeletedUser

Incoming troops arrival time Arrival in
attack.png
-iStArInThEHooD!
rename.png
today at 15:01:27:540 0:17:29 » Request support

This guy is one of my neighbours. I don't understand how he is attacking me but he himself is under beginner protection. I have 192 points he has 307 points. I am also surrounded by his tribe. I have been using Nauzhror's startup guide so I have a decent amount of troops to fight back.. but the majority of them are out farming. I have 25 spears in my village and have constructed a level 1 wall which will finish just before his attack arrives. Should I dodge his attack and let him take a few resources or should I leave my 25 spears to fight?

Advice appreciated

DeletedUser

Spend all your resources, and dodge, that way you can see his troop numbers, and you save yourself loosing 25 spears

DeletedUser

Was just a scouting party of 4 scouts. But now a guy in his tribe who is 1 village down from me has sent an attack in. Not a good day for the Magic Bus Village :(

DeletedUser

If your on at the time the attack is sent, you can usually get a good idea what he is sending based on the time it takes to get to your village. Click the actual incoming attack from your rally point, and there should be a link that says something like "Show walking duration" that will list all the troops and the timed distance between villages. Since they aren't catting/ramming you...? would be a good idea to always dodge. Unless you know you have enough defense to kill what they are sending, then kill it if it isn't much of a loss to you, so you have a new farm. Not too sure about the particulars of tagging the incomming, maybe someone that plays or has played recently can help you out a little more...

DeletedUser7369

Was just a scouting party of 4 scouts. But now a guy in his tribe who is 1 village down from me has sent an attack in. Not a good day for the Magic Bus Village :(

Well i must say its nice to see a new player using the externals for advice. if you have skype then add jpmullane if not then mail purple wkd in game and lets see if we can help you.

DeletedUser

was quite surprised to see someone new on the externals... as for the advice guide.. pffftttt.... makes a nice village to farm :S if u have lost ur beginner protection at this stage then u havent built enough however, get the wall up as each level will increase ur defence by 5%, if there low troop attacks, the wall by itself will kill some of them

DeletedUser1511

Incoming troops arrival time Arrival in
attack.png
-iStArInThEHooD!
rename.png
today at 15:01:27:540 0:17:29 » Request support

This guy is one of my neighbours. I don't understand how he is attacking me but he himself is under beginner protection. I have 192 points he has 307 points. I am also surrounded by his tribe. I have been using Nauzhror's startup guide so I have a decent amount of troops to fight back.. but the majority of them are out farming. I have 25 spears in my village and have constructed a level 1 wall which will finish just before his attack arrives. Should I dodge his attack and let him take a few resources or should I leave my 25 spears to fight?

Advice appreciated

you have been reading Nauz's guide and you only have 25 spears at 192 points.
Way to prove that its possible to read and not understand.

Didn't your parents teach you reading the same line for 1 hour, does not count as 1 hours revision?

DeletedUser7369

Ah yes here we go. Welcome to the world of noob bashing on the tw forums. the guy has just said he is new is making an effort to learn a what happens. Some fool comes and slates him for it. Way to encourage new players.

DeletedUser1511

Ah yes here we go. Welcome to the world of noob bashing on the tw forums. the guy has just said he is new is making an effort to learn a what happens. Some fool comes and slates him for it. Way to encourage new players.
And the better solution is to encourage stupidity?
192 points and 25 spears is a larger issue than dodging an attack that is at worst axes.
The fact that no one brought this issue to hand is the problem.
If he looses the attack due to not dodging, he learns to dodge, it does not change his inability to play.

Before you call people fool, i would check your own stupidty

DeletedUser

Maybe if you read again Wardy you would see he says most of his troops are out farming and all he has in his village is 25 spears^^

Then again your just going around looking for an argument on externals tonight and Mr. JP has bitten, you don't actually care on the facts you got what you wanted.

DeletedUser1511

Maybe if you read again Wardy you would see he says most of his troops are out farming and all he has in his village is 25 spears^^

Then again your just going around looking for an argument on externals tonight and Mr. JP has bitten, you don't actually care on the facts you got what you wanted.

Dam, who are you.
Not only do i now feel dumb for not reading the post, but you have managed to stop a whole days trolling.

Kudos

DeletedUser3371

Score 1 for the little guy.

25 spears puts wardy in his place.

Oh, for a party smiley right about now, I guess this will have to do!:lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Dam, who are you.
Not only do i now feel dumb for not reading the post, but you have managed to stop a whole days trolling.

Kudos

This has to be one of the best dismounts off a high horse I've ever read.

DeletedUser7369

And the better solution is to encourage stupidity?
192 points and 25 spears is a larger issue than dodging an attack that is at worst axes.
The fact that no one brought this issue to hand is the problem.
If he looses the attack due to not dodging, he learns to dodge, it does not change his inability to play.

Before you call people fool, i would check your own stupidty

My stupidity? I took him at his word the troops were farming. I also decided that a skype chat and constructive criticism would be more beneficial than insulting him.

thanks for deciding not to encourage his stupidity and instead demonstrate your own.