New and need help

DeletedUser12733

I joined this game to get points for another game and now I am addicted. Unfortunately I don't really know how to play but am super active. So saying hi and if anyone wants a new friend message me insane as I am just getting the hang of it all. Need a mentor. Oh and my names Barry, am 23, male obviously from England.

DeletedUser5582

Well with a name like Barry obviously from England!

Firstly, welcome to Tribalwars and secondly well done for asking for a mentor. Now they probably won't thank me for this but I am going to suggest you mail a player Nitrogen on here via PM or grab him on skype.

He is probably the best person to teach you how to play this game. He isn't the best player (in the way these things tend to be measured although folks are deluded about what makes someone good) but he would be my choice to show you what to click when and more importantly why.

He also doesn;t have any egotistical baggage that the flicky haired types tend to have. With luck he will take you on W16 and teach you all you need to know but most importantly he will show you why tribe is everything and having great hair meaningless.

Finally he will translate what I've actually said in this post.

I wish you luck in your TW journey and I pray to all the gods (bar the ones that allowed rubbish Italian reds to be made yet made me drink them last night) that you remain a Barry and not a Bazza or worse Baz.

Nitrogen, Barry (from England would you adam and eve it) needs you. Be lovely and kind. Now back to retirement I go.

DeletedUser12733

Wow thanks for replying I was looking at some other posts and thought the forum was dead. Thanks for the reply and lol you make me laugh. I will take your advice and message him. Also get out of retirement. Could do with someone like you around to let me know what I'm missing out on. Anyways back to W16 he he

DeletedUser4753

lol well nitrogen clearly has a fan :D

if you can get hold of matt,"the one" and he is in a happy teaching mood i doubt thier is any better player to teach you, he has had mentee's in the past and are ow very accomplished players.

whilst i wudnt be arsed to go thru the entire game with ya if you do have any queries drop me a pm n ill be appy to help.

DeletedUser

You could also join w73 and try to get hold of pervis he taught many of the best tw players from the past few years and has recently come out of some sort of 'retirement' (i dont know the details). He's also in matt's tribe there.

DeletedUser5774

You could also join w73 and try to get hold of pervis he taught many of the best tw players from the past few years and has recently come out of some sort of 'retirement' (i dont know the details). He's also in matt's tribe there.

I think he started Deus on W24, which ended up winning the world (no small feat back then). I might be getting him confused with PurplePredator lol.