New Mod

DeletedUser8195

Nah, it was based on you being a girl Ade :L

Can I be pink please!!!!!

Orange cos you wear too much fake tan?

DeletedUser

Welcome SD.

I'm the mad Irishman who frequents these parts.
Due to my Catholic/Irish roots Orange was always taught to me to be evil.

However Jessica Alba may be able to sell it to me.

DeletedUser

Orange is lame. The cool mods (read: me) post in black because we don't need to overcompensate with shiny colors :p

[th]The REALLY cool mods DO have some fancy colours, because they have the time to use them (rather than trying to play every single world and brag with being #1 for some weeks). ;-D )

SCNR[/th]

DeletedUser857

[gfx]I turn my back for a few minutes and when I come back even the mods are spamming, I have no chance :icon_sad:[/gfx]

DeletedUser

[th]The REALLY cool mods DO have some fancy colours, because they have the time to use them (rather than trying to play every single world and brag with being #1 for some weeks). ;-D )

SCNR[/th]

+ rep and QFT several hundred times.

DeletedUser8195

SCNR[/th]

I agree ;)

DeletedUser

It was only recently that I realised that we didn't actually have a mod :D

Welcome to UK4 :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score

SCNR[/th]

I've only been rank 1 on 4 of 7 worlds :p Plus I have the forum's highest post count so I don't seem to have a shortage of time ;)

DeletedUser8195

Anyone can be good at TW if they have nothing else to do! :p hehehe ;)

DeletedUser

I've only been rank 1 on 4 of 7 worlds :p Plus I have the forum's highest post count so I don't seem to have a shortage of time ;)

And uk4 wasn't one of them... Was that because you didn't get >9000 barbs in your 7x7 ? :lol: