New moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

[la]Hello, everyone. I'm LastApparatus, and I'm the new moderator for the UK 3 and UK 4 forums. I try not to be a mean, evil, or bad guy, but I do try to respect the rules of the forum and hope you all will too: with that said, this is just to make all posters aware that these forums are now have a moderator, and to give you all a chance to change your posts accordingly. That aside, I look forward to moderating the forums and talking with all of you.

Thanks,
LastApparatus[/la]

DeletedUser7325

Congratulations LA, Would like to welcome you and surely would try not to get punished by you :p. Looking forward to work along you.

DeletedUser

no1 cares

[la]Thats funny, and quite ironic, coming from you. You of all people should care. I'm not introducing myself for my health, nor for any fame. (I'm comfortable with my current level of fame :lol:) This thread was a kind attempt to let everyone in this section of the forum to know "clean up your posts." This was my way of letting everyone have a chance to stop swearing, stop throwing around personal insults, and stop breaking the rules--in the event that they were--so they wouldn't be infracted without warning. But thank you for the kind welcome, its appreciated.[/la]

DeletedUser

[la]Thats funny, and quite ironic, coming from you. You of all people should care. I'm not introducing myself for my health, nor for any fame. (I'm comfortable with my current level of fame :lol:) This thread was a kind attempt to let everyone in this section of the forum to know "clean up your posts." This was my way of letting everyone have a chance to stop swearing, stop throwing around personal insults, and stop breaking the rules--in the event that they were--so they wouldn't be infracted without warning. But thank you for the kind welcome, its appreciated.[/la]

u infracted me for my awesome signature :icon_cry:

DeletedUser857

no1 cares

successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

^ Just because I know how much you love me when I post pictures LA... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.