New new Forum Admin

DeletedUser

Hello UK,

Pleased to make your acquaintance. It appears that I will be serving as your Forum Administrator - big shoes to fill! Breaking with what appears to be a forum admin tradition, I'm only a mediocre player - if that - though I've been around on TribalWars in one form or another since late '06. After various failed applications over the years, my moderation career started in January '09 on .NET - a twisting path which as you can see eventually brought me here. Among other things, I am the Community Manager on the TribalWars Beta, and an Elder moderator on the .NET forums.

I go by the name of Robert in real life and mostly by Typhi on the internet. You are however completely free to refer to me however you want as long as it's not something so hopelessly vague I have no chance of knowing who you're talking to, ie. "cabbage"'. I'm a great believer in todo lists and the nutritional value of a diet consisting for the majority of only toast.

Thanks,
Robert (Typhi)

P.S. If anyone fancies a chat, my Skype is thisnameistoolon, and otherwise you can just hit my forum inbox.

DeletedUser

Well well well somone gets around TW doesnt he :lol:

Good to see you shortened your name to just Typhi haha

DeletedUser

Welcome, hope you have an enjoyable time on these forums
skype-emoticons-smile.gif

DeletedUser

So... I heard you liek to relax the rules and regulations of conduct of MSG and finally rename it the pub?

DeletedUser

I suppose it's pretty obvious I'm stalking you. :[
I don't blame you, I've been told I'm hawt the thing is they don't know I'm cold blooded
Now you would assume I've got problems just because there would not be as much blood flow...
So... I heard you liek to relax the rules and regulations of conduct of MSG and finally rename it the pub?

Would it be much if we asked for a strip club?

Got premiums?

Edit: is almost 3 am in the morning
I better go before I do something before I regret

Last edited by a moderator: