New new Forum Admin

DeletedUser

can you restore tribalwars old? it would make you a cool kid, c'mon give it a try ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser269

I don't think you can do that mate, cheers.

I can remove a picture that I dont see suitable,

11_49_51---Smoking-Cigarette_web.jpg

How does that add anything to this thread?

Anyways this isnt the place to talk about my moderation, if you want to talk PM.

DeletedUser

Rules said:
It is allowed to post pictures and graphics without any comment as long as they obviously belong to the topic of the thread and don’t violate any rules regarding the content.

Yep, that may be correct but we are in a forum that is a subdivision of MSG. There's been no rules set specificially to say that this area is any different to MSG, if I'm correct.

Also, Hello Typhi :) I voted Char > Typhi on the .net poll, but that's because he's a fire type :D

DeletedUser269

Yep, that may be correct but we are in a forum that is a subdivision of MSG. There's been no rules set specificially to say that this area is any different to MSG, if I'm correct.

Also, Hello Typhi :) I voted Char > Typhi on the .net poll, but that's because he's a fire type :D

There was rules for the 2 subforums in MSG section. This and the other are only ment for the more serious post. (within reason ofc)

DeletedUser

So is Typhlosion... >.>

DeletedUser

I don't think you can do that mate, cheers.

Thirsty, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

:icon_cry::icon_cry:

Always discriminating against me. Is it because I'm black?
Edit: MAke me post this rucka rucka ali - I dont like white people (music video) :icon_anger:

SUp typhi wifey

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can remove a picture that I dont see suitable

No you can remove a picture that breaks the rules, that's you're job, not to go on a sudden power trip and do away with thing that are not to your liking.

And oh man, such a serious topic we got here in the hello and goodbye section! Right, Jamie? One can never take cabbages lightly.

DeletedUser

Jamie can moderate these forums how he see's fit. If there is an issue concerning the way he moderates, direct it to my mailbox and not on these forums. With that said, this is a hello and goodbye forum, and is different from how we handle MSG, even though it is a sub-forum of MSG, just like MSD is handled differently. Posts here in this sub-forum should be about new players joining, or old players leaving.