• Thread starter DeletedUser8534
  • Start date

DeletedUser8534

Congratulations to =FATE= on regaining the number one spot

DeletedUser8195

Congratulations =FATE=.

Oi, luca! The glass is half full mate!

DeletedUser

Well I hope it lasts of course, don't get me wrong we're going to do everything possible to make it last and keep you guys behind, but is there is one thing we can't do is stop people from quitting...

DeletedUser8195

I know it's a problem, but it's not just you guys.

A few months ago, our member account was near 90. We've had a lot of problems with it too.

DeletedUser8534

Our numbers have halved since November and in that time we have actually allowed a few people in meaning the outgoings have been more than 50%

DeletedUser

Congratulations, on getting the number 1 spot guys. I'm sure it was well earned :)

DeletedUser

blimey it's like leap frog via mass recruitment, all is needed now is for WET to merge with Z~P... hmm that would make me the rank 3 tribe :lol:

Big congrats to =FATE= on regaining rank 1

seems a merger would also shape the world into a yin yang symbol though i doubt there will be any peace

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8195

Z~P should come over to us guys! It doesn't look right with =FATE= having more members! :-(

DeletedUser7797

blimey it's like leap frog via mass recruitment, all is needed now is for WET to merge with Z~P... hmm that would make me the rank 3 tribe :lol:

Big congrats to =FATE= on regaining rank 1

seems a merger would also shape the world into a yin yang symbol though i doubt there will be any peace

Smiffy, you could be like the liberals and be in a coalition and tip the balance of power

We'll call you Clegg

:lol:

DeletedUser8195

Theres a facebook group called "David Cameron is now in a relationship with Nick Clegg"

Cracks me up :')

DeletedUser6623

congratz guys... dont get too comfy bein number one :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

=FATE= scare me in that way when you go to a rugby match and your stood in the stands and you see the size of the opposition pack and you look at your lads warming up and you go ouch.

Last edited by a moderator: