New Player Introductions

DeletedUser

Hello to World 9!

I'm an experienced player from the .net and .us servers, but have come to play on the server belonging to where I live to see what it is like. World 9 has recently started so it seems so now is as good as a time as any to start on this server.

Just thouht I'd say hello to you all out there and I look forward to playing with you all. I'm a 20 year old guy who loves sport.. Haven't you heard, Tribal Wars is now a sport :icon_razz:

My past experience including links can be found on my in game profile page.

Thanks,

Ainsley
(The.Chosen.One)

DeletedUser1960

Nice to meet you Ainsley.

Your text is kind of hard to read....:p

I came over from the .NET server as well and joined a slow world and looking forward to many battles and great wars with you chaps....

Cheers...

As long as we all play with a SPORT-person like attitude then it should be FUN......:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Any tips on what the uk servers are like is much welcomed.. either on here or via in game mail -- prefered

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Wait. The Chosen One... Do I know you? :S TCO* or something maybe *TCO? Gah I can't remember. I was called DriveYouCrazy on .net

DeletedUser

I'm afraid I never had that name on the .net server, so nope.. don't think we know each other. Although I did play on W9 like it appears you did.

I managed to reach a few more points than you though, only 9 times as many :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Yeah I really didn't play w9.net very competitively at alll tbh >.> I was only like 700k when I left or something. What tribe were you?

DeletedUser

Hello

Hello Ainsley, Thank you for your welcome to W9 and hello to all players. My name is Alan i'm 39 I've been out of the game for a long time (Ex W1 player) but i just joined again yesterday. I love all the new changes to the game it seems even better than when i was last playing.
I look forward to meeting you all in the game , full respect to you all.
Regards Alan.

DeletedUser

Ohhh a few new people, awesome. Hope you stay at .uk for a while yet!

DeletedUser

That I shall :)

I've been looking for a world that wont take up too much time in comparrison to others and this seems perfect!

DeletedUser7321

Hello Ainsley, Thank you for your welcome to W9 and hello to all players. My name is Alan i'm 39 I've been out of the game for a long time (Ex W1 player) but i just joined again yesterday. I love all the new changes to the game it seems even better than when i was last playing.
I look forward to meeting you all in the game , full respect to you all.
Regards Alan.

Hello my old friend me peter and Gwill are all about on this world what K you in ?

DeletedUser

I'm in K55, as is Dead Owl the other new player who has posted in this thread. And yourself?

DeletedUser7321

lol sorry mate read Dead Owls post and forgot to say welcome to you i'am in K45. Read most of the other posts you have made and from the sound of it you are doing well.