new player

DeletedUser

once my paladin gets there though does that mean i have control, its an abandoned village

DeletedUser

Why don't you just say that you're new to both .NET and co.uk? Because clearly you don't know how to play lol.

On-topic: What you should do delboy is either look over some starting guides that are displayed here. Just look for the title according to the subject of your question.

Or my advice to you is start by making your paladin as soon as possible and when it's complete, to send it to a barbarian village where you will be able to haul resources in much faster then just upgrading your resources and waiting for them.

After building your paladin I suggest you build your barracks and immediately after your barracks is built to start making spears, and when you've reached about 20-30 spears, either skip axes and go straight to light cavalry or just research your axes.

But if you want to haul in some big numbers then I suggest you go straight to light cavalry.

This is just my opinion, you can choose to follow it or simply read a guide that has already been made for you to read.

Your so mean

DeletedUser

once my paladin gets there though does that mean i have control, its an abandoned village

No, "to have control" means that the village belongs to you and that you can make troops in it, upgrade it and do whatever you want with it.

To conquer a village you will need a nobleman. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

iv sent my paladin off to an abandoned village, iv also sent 4 spearmen. My paladin is now returning. will he be carrying resources and when my troops arrive back will thay have them also??
once my paladin returns can i send him off to a different abandoned village to get other resources from there and follow that up with troops going out to both villages??
will be spearmen go back and forth or do i need to command them each and every time??

DeletedUser

You have to command them each time. If you're sending 4 spearmen, send them WITH paladin or else you'll encounter heavy losses.

DeletedUser

Is there a way to make the paladin continuosly execute the same task like going to the same village back and forth or do i need to keep inputing it every single time?????

Whats the advantage of sending a paladin with troops to an abandoned village over send him alone. does he come back with more resources????

DeletedUser

What determines progress for new item for the paladin??? is there a way to fast track this??

can i form my own tribe and also be a member of another tribe????

how do i set conditions to a tribe if i want to join them

DeletedUser

Is there a way to make the paladin continuosly execute the same task like going to the same village back and forth or do i need to keep inputing it every single time?????
you have to input every time, there might be ways to speed this process up if you have premium but I haven't looked at what scripts are allowed.
Whats the advantage of sending a paladin with troops to an abandoned village over send him alone. does he come back with more resources????

The other troops that you send with that paladin also carry resources and if you send those extra troops on their own they're more likely to die.

What determines progress for new item for the paladin??? is there a way to fast track this??
it goes up each day on it's own by about 3% I think and it goes up slighty quicker when you attack with paladin and there some enemy troops killed in the attack.

can i form my own tribe and also be a member of another tribe????
yes but it's better for new players to join an existing tribe with more experienced players who can help you learn.
how do i set conditions to a tribe if i want to join them
Send their recruiter a mail explaining why you want to join and anything that you can bring to the tribe, normally they're the ones setting conditions.

DeletedUser

Gosh!!!!

thanks a lot

Gives me an insight into what to do next

Is it adviseable to attack villages around me or form alligianec with them??? If there was someone in my tribe that defects is there a penalty or what happens????

Kinda like defect to another tribe and trys to attack me??? those sort of things

DeletedUser

Gosh!!!!

thanks a lot

Gives me an insight into what to do next

Is it adviseable to attack villages around me or form alligianec with them??? If there was someone in my tribe that defects is there a penalty or what happens????

Kinda like defect to another tribe and trys to attack me??? those sort of things

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by defect but it depends on who it is around you whether to attack them, generally it's not a good idea to attack high pointed players or those in big tribes but attacking smaller players is normally worthwhile, if you are uunsure whether they have lots of troops or not atttack them with scouts [no other troops in this attack] so you can find out how many troops they have in the village.

DeletedUser

Need to know how to enhance the sped of my army when i send them farming with the paladin.

I think i read it somewhere that if they support the paladin they move at the same speed as the paladin????

Been trying to do dat, but instead the speed is at the speed of the slowest troop even though its a uniform troop with the paladin

i.e. the spears and the paladin still move at the pace of the spears??????

how do i ensure the spears move at the pace of the paladin instaed

DeletedUser

Need to know how to enhance the sped of my army when i send them farming with the paladin.

I think i read it somewhere that if they support the paladin they move at the same speed as the paladin????

Been trying to do dat, but instead the speed is at the speed of the slowest troop even though its a uniform troop with the paladin

i.e. the spears and the paladin still move at the pace of the spears??????

how do i ensure the spears move at the pace of the paladin instaed

you can't the attack always moves at the speed of teh slowest unit

DeletedUser

whats the advantage of attacking/ farming an occupied village over an abandoned village. Do ur men cart away more loot?????

What do u get in terms of resources if u defeat an opponent's army i.e. defend ur village successfully???? apart from ur village being okay do u get anything extra?????

DeletedUser14

whats the advantage of attacking/ farming an occupied village over an abandoned village. Do ur men cart away more loot?????
The benefits are that there is one less player in your area that will be a treat to you later in the game.
And there is the possibility that no one else will be farming that village so you will get all the resources.
What do u get in terms of resources if u defeat an opponent's army i.e. defend ur village successfully???? apart from ur village being okay do u get anything extra?????
You get nothing except ODD, which is of no benefit, just looks good.

DeletedUser

Kinda like a bit confused as to the aim of the game. Is it to be the ruler of world one or the ruler of ur sector??? Dat is as individuals or is it the biggest tribe?????

Cos i guess the easiest way to paly the game is to look for a big tribe to join and coast instead of standing on ur own and conquering villages

Cos i've got some invites from some tribes and i would have loved to join them but doesnt dat make the game all to easy????

DeletedUser

The point of the game is to just play really.
You can noble others and take their villages and ruin all their hard work.
You can join a tribe and go to war with other tribes...etc

There isnt really an overall objective to the game, just enjoy it.

I would recommend though that you join a tribe as it is safer.
If you come under attack your tribe can help you defend and there maybe some players with experience that will teach you all about the game.
It doesnt make it easy as everyone is in a tribe and so not having a tribe is more of a disadvantage as you will be an easy target.

DeletedUser

so if we are all in the tribe then what happens next????

nobody to attack or noble or site to farm??/?

what do u do next??? i mean there are tribes with over a 100 villages so wheres is the fun in dat????

DeletedUser

so if we are all in the tribe then what happens next????

you war other tribes, communicate with the other players in the tribe etc.
nobody to attack or noble or site to farm??/?

you can still attack people, I find it's more fun in a tribe as you can take down other tribes as a team and help each other when attacked etc.

what do u do next??? i mean there are tribes with over a 100 villages so wheres is the fun in dat????

you can get players with over 100 vills you still get the same amount of fun out of the game as you did before. As I said earlier I find it more fun in tribes as you get to discuss things.

DeletedUser

does it matter much what order i build up my buildings, like should i raise the level of barracks before the smithy. i have both at same level just now and still to research axemen. what with other bulidings like HQ etc