New Speed Round?

General-Richa

Reaction score
If for one have my fingers crossed for this...

For me it is the case that I could play a lot more speed rounds if I knew in advance when they were taking place.

Sometimes the planner does have a couple of future rounds listed on it (which is helpful), but what would be really good would be if it showed a whole week (or more) of 'future rounds'.

I am sure (and have said on these forums previously) that the more notice players have, the more likely it is that the number of players participating in speed rounds will increase.

Win, win for all concerned?.

General-Richa

Reaction score
Does anyone have any more information available on this proposed schedule of future speed rounds?

At the moment there's no speed round currently running and nothing in the planner either (other than the 5v5 final, which the majority of players will not be permitted to join).

This is not an uncommon occurrence, it's a regular issue.

Therefore, unless I check the planner every hour that I am able to, I am unlikely to know when the next available speed round will be running.

Surely it would be in everyone's best interests for as much information on future speed rounds as possible to be available at all times... from a players perspective, the more notice we have of a round starting, the more likely we are to find a round we can play.

I believe it could also draw more players to take part (and therefore potentially create more revenue for the company too).

For example, imagine a player who has never played a speed round before clicking on the tab today and finding no game running and no information on future rounds, what are the chances of them actually returning later and joining a speed round if they see nothing there when they look today?

So all things considered, a clear schedule of when future speed rounds will be running is something that I feel is needed now rather than at a later date.