New speed tribe.

• Thread starter DeletedUser11435
  • Start date

DeletedUser11435

I am setting up a new speed tribe on .co.uk. I have to say, im not brilliant at speed but i wish to work with the tribe and help each other out. This will not mean im enemies with any other tribe pointing out 'Adrian's gangbang team' who already think ive joined SLAP!. Incorrect. Which in the last round it took domi and sander. Which i may point out domi was 60k and sander was 10k. Took both of them to clear me. Probably why its called 'gangbang'. It literally is. They cant win if only one of them is playing. Each time it has to be a 5 v 2 (around about). If adrian was to 1v1 with matt. He would have no chance without domi clearing half of matt's troops.

Back to the tribe. Please contact me if you would like to join. Skype = idkdyou.

DeletedUser10769

Dan H :icon_rolleyes: Post in the right forum section for a start. :lol:

I doubt you will get any members after mentioning we are now enemies. A massive deterrent to join you now :icon_rolleyes:

We can win if there is one of us playing. :icon_rolleyes: Can you?

5 vs 2, we get outnumbered most of the time so I do not know where you get these inaccurate figures from but anyways :lol:

Adrian, Dorin, Milad, Myself, Yion, Lionheart123 (need I continue) has cleared and annihilated Matt on our very own.

DeletedUser

Dan hewitt...

You good sir suck.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dan hewitt...

You good sir are suck.
lol
Dan you have chosen the wrong time and wrong place for this right now. unless people like Sam take pity and join you, I don't see this going anywhere

DeletedUser10769

Wow mate you think you get outnumbered? http://www.tribalwars.co.uk/sds_ranking.php?type=player&round_id=737. Just one of them for you to get something right here then maybe you might prove to me that you actual have a brain.

All that you are showing is that we won that round :icon_rolleyes: Yes, we had 3 members on a 3 member limit world, and your point is? I just pointed out that we got outnumbered in most rounds, not all. We just outgrown and rimmed everyone on that round? Plus, the PP everyone got that round so obviously we would come with 3.

None of us was actually playing seriously (Not looking at Lionheart here) and yes. We did get attacked by many players so I can state it was a gangbanging (world vs 3) but we are too pro to control :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser11435

One thing to Cadan. It would be good to speak english in and english forum. I may have. But i could properly take out out adrian's gangbang team. Just need there not to be 6 in one game. As which they will probably just gangbang as they do.

DeletedUser10769

One thing to Cadan. It would be good to speak english in and english forum. I may have. But i could properly take out out adrian's gangbang team. Just need there not to be 6 in one game. As which they will probably just gangbang as they do.

Challenge accepted =)). You vs anyone of us in UK-NET, you will be dead meat but I will do the honors. So me vs you and I will ensure noone from UK-NET attacks you. I am quite insulted you actually think you can beat any of us :lol:

DeletedUser10769

There were 5 of you on the halloween round

4th late started. Tropez restarted after hardly playing at all :lol: So 3 active players, even though we were inactive for alot of the time :lol:

As i said 'they cant win alone'.

You showed us 1 round. Also, if we come with 1 player we will get gangbanged like crazy. We come with 3 on average the rounds we play. What round can you play?

DeletedUser

[30/10/2012 09:27:36] Adrian D: as far as I know
[30/10/2012 09:27:40] Adrian D: RW didn't play all the round

I understand he says as far as I know. But still, you think he'd talk to the players playing :D.

Did you actually play rw?

DeletedUser10769

[30/10/2012 09:27:36] Adrian D: as far as I know
[30/10/2012 09:27:40] Adrian D: RW didn't play all the round

I understand he says as far as I know. But still, you think he'd talk to the players playing :D.

Did you actually play rw?

Yes, however Shak played most of the round.

DeletedUser3312

lol
Dan you have chosen the wrong time and wrong place for this right now. unless people like Sam take pity and join you, I don't see this going anywhere

I am very sorry milad for hurting your feelings this way. It was not my intent

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3312

Really? Wow. We should do a skype call some time :lol: