New speed tribe.

• Thread starter DeletedUser11435
  • Start date

DeletedUser10769

Challenge accepted =)). You vs anyone of us in UK-NET, you will be dead meat but I will do the honors. So me vs you and I will ensure noone from UK-NET attacks you. I am quite insulted you actually think you can beat any of us :lol:

I like how you went quiet after this post. :icon_rolleyes: You have my skype so tell what round we shall fight in :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3312

^
I actually lol'd.

Fear mighty resuming windows, shak's co. With absolutely no wins.

DeletedUser8412

lol rw, put your ego away. And Dan you suck :icon_wink:

DeletedUser10769

^
I actually lol'd.

Fear mighty resuming windows, shak's co. With absolutely no wins.

Fear mighty resuming windows indeed. Absolutely many wins (another thing you can't admit) and what about that victory against you, to top it all off. Nothing special really but just to clarify that is another thing he fails to admit.

Put my ego away. Not my fault Dan, who thinks he can beat one of us and fails to rise to my challenge, which he provoked from me.

DeletedUser3312

Your "victory" over me seems to be falling apart. My birds tell me the strangest things - Things like you weren't even there :eek: We'll soon see.

So I will forgive you for not admitting you teamed with ther Germans (Like it isn't obvious).

DeletedUser10769

hmmm, I heard you and dan coplayed for a bit:lol:
Yeah, to my disapproval. However, I do not own the account so I have to accept who Shak picks to co the account and respect his decision.
Your "victory" over me seems to be falling apart. My birds tell me the strangest things - Things like you weren't even there :eek: We'll soon see.

So I will forgive you for not admitting you teamed with ther Germans (Like it isn't obvious).

Even though I have proof I was there so we will soon see. Your little birdies are giving you false information :lol: So you say 'I am teamed with the Germans,' however you have no proof to back that up at all. So obvious you have nothing to support your argument and just another lie from you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8412

I wasnt referring to that round, to be frank I dont really care about it, but you and dan did co on another round or 2

DeletedUser3312

They've co'd on several. My birds also tell me that resuming rarely ever plays. Infact only plays after Shak has done all the startup.

DeletedUser10769

I wasnt referring to that round, to be frank I dont really care about it, but you and dan did co on another round or 2

Hardly

They've co'd on several. My birds also tell me that resuming rarely ever plays. Infact only plays after Shak has done all the startup.

Hardly plays at all :lol: keep thinking that

DeletedUser10769

Dan, please continually update us on your member limit please :lol:

DeletedUser9598

Im in sleep mode now but ill be back mate, got unfinished business with Hell.Fire

DeletedUser11435

I set this chat up so people can talk about the tribe and that shit not to be argued over who co plays who and why RW is so shit. Dont blame me your shit, must be that long time off tribal wars. Shouldn't of chosen that 'Tennis was it? Yer i think it was. Seemed it didn't go so well. *cry*.